Chapter 11

Chloes pov

They was a note stuck on my window, unlocked my front door and rushed out side, i unpeeled it from the window, it read " I've got your father, ill be killing him from a live web cast at some point, but don't worry ill let you know when , have a good day with Niall, id watch your back;)".

I froze, my heart stunk after reading that.

I quickly ran back inside and locked the door.

I slid down the door and started to cry, i felt like it was going to be the Atlantic ocean anytime soon.

I threw my phone, smashing all the screen but i didn't care.

I wiped away my tears and looked at myself in the downstairs mirror.

"What a pathetic mess" i punched the mirror repeatedly intill my hand started to go purple.

Blood was dripping down off my knuckles and onto the floor.

"What the fuck have i done to deserve this" i shouted to no one.

I rushed to my bag getting my anti-depressants, i took 2.

But it didnt help, i cant, not again

It helps me

Before i could change my mind i already picked up a bit of the shattered mirror an started carving into my skin, with every movement i made i got deeper and deeper, everything went dark.

Was this it, is this the end? Do i finally get to see my mothers beautiful sky blue eyes and her long golden locks that ran down to her bottom, and her beautiful pearly whites.

I miss how she smiled showing her two dimples.

I miss her.

I think its time for me to leave.....