Chapter15 2nd part

Chloes pov

"I best get changed, Amy's picking me up soon"i mumbled.

"Everything will slowly sort its self out babe, just give it time" Niall reassured me.

I didn't put anything fancy on as i was only going shopping and i didn't need to impress anyone.

I put on my converse top and some light blue jeans with my white converse, i put my credit card in the back of my phone.

A knock at the door came again, this best be Amy for god sake.

I opened the door and it was actually amy, thank god!

We both hugged, no point in letting her in" Niall babe, I'm off now, ill text you when I'm on my way home"i shouted up the stairs.

"Stay safe and okay, take a key incase I'm out with the boys"he shouted back

I took a spare key an shoved it down my bra.

Most girls do this, its like our own pocket.

I got into Amy's car, i don't know what make it was however it was a navy blue colour.

She told me all the gossip which was going around school, and no surprise some of it was about me, some of the bullshit was that Niall stabbed me and thats the reason why i was in hospital, what bullshit, Niall would never hurt me!

"Amy"

"Chloe"

"I think I'm in love with Niall" i said, i could feel my cheeks going bright red

"Well duh" she responded

"What am i going to do, i mean he wont like me, I'm just a nobody, fuck sake" i snapped at the last bit, i was getting frustrated with myself.

"Listen chick, of course he does, i mean open your eyes, he wouldn't of stayed everyday at the hospital with you if he didn't like you, he wouldn't let you stay at his if he didn't like you and he certainly wouldn't of told his band members about you if he didn't like you, now stop putting yourself down, you are so beautiful and your personality is amazing, if i was lesbian id defiantly go for you" she laughed.

We got to the shopping centre, we went in ever shop possible, we even had to keep going to the car to put our bags in, i had over 50 of the things.

"I may need a new wardrobe" i laughed.

Amy just looked at me an burst out laughing.

I best send Niall a text.

"Hey sweetie, on my way home now are you in?<3"i sent.

He text back saying" I'm at Harry's, drop your stuff off and come over?, can bring amy too if you like<3"

"Amy you busy after you drop me off?"

"No why?" She asked.

"Well once I've dropped my stuff off we're going to Harry's"