Chapter 18

"I can't derek you're too good" Derek smiled and kept going trying to hold her still. After a few seconds she came.
She came loudly. "Ahhh derrrrrekkk" Derek left his spot between her legs and brought his lips up to meet hers. She could taste herself as well as his lips on his lips. He stroked his hard on a few times before setting himself up at her entrance. He slowly slid in.
Meredith took a sharp breath as he began thrusting and grinding.
Derek felt her walls clamp around him after a few minutes. "Come for me baby come for me Mer"
"I'm coming der- ahhh" they came together as their juices mixed. They collapsed on the bed next to each other.
"That was-"
"Amazing" Derek answered
"I was going to say just perfect but yeah. Amazing definately works" she said trying to catch her breathe. She turned to look at him and smiled.
"What?"
"Nothing... I just..... never mind" Meredith turned away quickly. Derek became confused ' have I done something wrong?' He thought.
"It's just.... I- uh.... I'm just so glad you're mine. I don't deserve you. You're the reason I'm here right now. Breathing. I can't live without you I can't wait to get married and have your kids. I just can't wait for our future. I just I'm sorry I can't say all this and get emotional after sec. I'm sorry. I'll just go to sleep now. Goodnight..." she said letting tears fall then rolling over on her side to go to sleep. Derek grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back.
"Meredith no don't sleep without me. I feel the exact same way. I love you" he pulled her in close for a hug and a kiss on the head. "Now lets go to bed. I love you"
"I love you too."
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hey guys so here's this. I have an idea for next chapter and y'all are going to hate me. But give me time. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️😅love you guys. I'll post next chapter at 5 vote and 5 comments💓💓