Chapter One

Chapter One: The Beginning.

I was ignored.

I was betrayed.

I was hunted down.

I was exiled from the only place I thought I belonged.

I was once their savior, The one that led the demigod armies to victory against Gaia herself and the Titan Lord Kronos himself. I jumped into Tartarus to save the girl I thought I loved. Yet I was betrayed in the end.

You have probably guessed who I am already. If not, then guess no more. I am Perseus Jackson. Or I used to be.

Perseus Jackson died many years ago. I died the same night I lost everything.

FLASHBACK........

It had been three weeks since I defeated Gaia. Three weeks of peace. I should've known it wouldn't last long.

I was walking through by HalfBlood hill when I heard a high pitched scream. I knew I couldn't stand by and watch an innocent be killed if I could help it. So I ran towards the sound of where the scream came from.

I came up to a clearing where I found a guy running away from the Minatour. I quickly uncapped Riptide and dashed to aid the kid. In less than 2 minutes the Minatour was killed and I was about to help the kid up when he pushed me and took Riptide from my hands.

'Haha I killed the Minatour! This guy didn't even help!' He declared when some campers came up to see what was happening.

I felt like kicking his ass for that but I thought he just wanted attention. So I let it slide. I went about my business and pretended he didn't exist.

Then it only got worse. He started taking things from my friends, then he would blame it all on me. The worst part is, nobody believed me! He was practically being worshipped by camp in less than a week! One by one, my friends betrayed me until all I had left was Annabeth, Clarisse, Thalia, Nico and Grover.

One day I went to the beach to look for Annabeth. I finally decided to propose to Annabeth. I didn't want that jerk Nathan to steal her away from me.

When I got to the beach I heard giggling and people talking in hushed voices. I snuck in closer only to find a blond girl leaning against a kid I recognized as Nathan.

At first I thought it was just a girl from the Aphrodite Cabin, but when I got closer my heart broke when I realized the blond girl was none other than Annabeth.

I felt my heart break into a million little pieces. Like my soul was just killed. I'm not even a shadow of what I was a minutes ago. I lost all reason to live. I lost everything.

But I wasn't the only one that saw them make out. I heard footsteps coming from the other side of the beach. I turned to see Nico. He looked pissed and he was streaming towards Annabeth and Nathan, who didn't seem to have heard him approach. I saw shadows rising out of the trees he passed by. His own shadow was even moving and extending to form a solid figure.

'What in the name of my father, do you think you're doing Annabeth?' Nico asked barely containing his rage as he reached the duo.

Annabeth jumped while Nathan smirked. 'What's it look like we doing emo kid. We making out!' Nathan said like it was obvious.

'She already has a boyfriend!' Nico yelled.

'Oh, that loser, yeah I am going to dump him anyways. Nathan is way better than Percy in everything he does' Annabeth said in a bored tone.

Nico didn't seem to like that answer, and I just broke down even more. Tears streaming down my eyes.

All of a sudden it got darker. I looked up to see Annabeth and Nathan being choked out by shadows. I looked closer and saw Nico with shadows all around him, all of them seemed to be glaring at the duo.