Chapter 3

Chapter Three: My Champion!

Percy's/Lord Eons POV

It's been a whole week since I came up with a brilliant idea of getting champions. I came up with it but I'm the ONLY one that hasn't gotten a champion yet!!! So unbelievable!

Lady Nyx chose Luke Castellan, hero of Olympus. You guys are probably wondering what Luke Castellan is doing alive. Well turns out being Lord Chaos' favorite child has its perks. Unfortunately I'm not his favorite child so I got screwed over and couldn't bring back any of my friends.

I sigh. This really sucks. Right now I'm walking down a random street thinking about who to make my champion.

'Shut the f*ck up annoying b*tch!' A man yelled from somewhere.

I raise my head in curiosity. Why the Hades is a guy yelling at a lady like that? I ask myself.

I turn to the right and come face to face with a house. More like a mansion of sorts. I hear glass breaking inside the house and instinctively run to the house to check if the girl is alright. I, of course, phase through the door, and look for the girl.

I widen my senses and find that the girl is a daughter of a god or goddess. I don't know which one but I plan on finding out so I can kick their asses for leaving a girl in the hands of some random asshole.

I make my way to the stairs and find...alot of stairs. Oh screw this shit, I'm teleporting upstairs! I mean, who needs this many stairs anyways?!

I teleport upstairs and find a bunch of rooms but only one has the door closed. I sneakily walk over to the door and hear the girl whimpering. I phase through the door and my blood boils.

Inside the room, the man is well on his way to rape the young girl. She is half naked, under the overweight asshole. The man is completely naked, shoving his manhood in her face. Tears were falling furiously from her face.

A sudden rage in me fills me up at the sight before me. Before I could even think, my Spear is in my hand, and I'm charging the perverted asshole. I swing my spear and it connects with the pervert's ribcage. The sound of bones snapping and breaking is the only thing I heard.

I was seeing red. I snapped my fingers and my staff disappeared. I walked up to the man, my hands trembling in rage.

I'm going to enjoy this, I thought grimly as I glared at the Pervert who was now crying out in pain. I crack my knuckles and begin Operation, Ass kicking.

I lift the man by the throat, choking him. I smile as he is punching my face trying to get free. I bring my knee up to his manhood, He won't be needing that where he is going.

'Oh I'm sorry. Does that hurt?' I ask mockingly as tears stream down his face. I throw him on the bed and continue my torture. I punch him in the face multiple times, but for some reason my rage only continues to rise. I summon some shadows and order them to hold him up. I then turn to the girl.

'Hey child, you wanna join in the fun?' I ask.

The girl was watching wide eyes as I was beating up the pervert. Tears were rolling down her face still, but she was smiling, I think.

'I could hit him?' She asks hoarsely.

I nod with a smile. 'Of course you can. Don't worry, I'm holding him down so he won't do anything back to you' I told her.

Her eyes suddenly got a mischievous glint. A smile appeared on her bruised face like she was going to enjoy this. Well, this should be interesting, I thought smiling.

The girl got up and walked over to the man. She then started punching him in the face, then the ribs, and finally ending with a few painful and powerful kicks to his manhood. Man, this is just his worst day ever.