Chapter 2

Chapter Two: Rise of Lord Eon.

Lord Eons POV

It's been 400 years since I was adopted by Lord Aether and Lady Hemera. 400 years since I last saw that wench Annabeth and asshole Nathan.

In those 400 years, I've been training. Practicing my powers and basically becoming a total badass. I am now the strongest Primordial alive. I'm also not bound by the Ancient Laws so I can be a badass without breaking any laws! Of course I still have to follow the Primordial Council's laws like no killing humans unless they are evil and deserve it. No starting wars. No killing gods, but I am allowed to beat them up if I felt like it. And a ton of other laws I don't really remember.

Nico was made a god as well. Not a Primordial god mind you, but he is a pretty badass god nonetheless. He is now Wraith, God of shadows, Pain and king of Nightmares. Like I said, he's a badass.

Over the centuries, I have visited Thalia, Clarisse, Jason, Grover, Reyna, and all my friends that stayed loyal to me. All my friends were unfortunately made immortals. I almost threw my spear at Annabeth when she accepted immortality. That cheating whore doesn't deserve immortality.

Overall, these past 400 years have been fun. I got to kill as many monsters as I want (So long as nobody sees me killing them, my parents are ok with it) and I even pranked the Gods of Olympus one time. Ok maybe I did it a few times and now I'm a wanted fugitive that the Olympians are trying to find. They don't even know what I look like so yeah, good luck with that Drama Queen.

Lady Nyx and I have been getting close over the years. I haven't asked her out yet, I'm still scared she will shadow kick me or something. Ok ok, maybe I'm scared she will say no. For such a badass super awesome Primordial god like me, I'm still scared to ask her out.

Nico knows I like her but I made him swear to never tell anyone at all about that. He swore but he still makes fun of me for being scared of asking her out. He even did his Nightmare Powers on me to figure out what I was scared of the most and an image of Lady Nyx showed up.

Oh and after like 40 years of waiting patiently, I finally got my own Palace! It's so awesome! It has a bunch of Stars and Galaxies all over the walls on the inside. Outside its pure black with an Eclipse painted on the front door. Inside are Stars, Galaxies and Planets that I love. They even move! My palace is way bigger than any other Primordial excepts maybe Mom and Dad's Palace. I have a Large Throne Room that puts the Olympian Throne Room to shame and a Huge Throne that will make Zeus piss his pants.

I'm not even going to mention all my servants and my citizens or even my small army that I keep to defend my Domain and my Palace.

Anyways, I'm in a council meeting right now trying not to fall asleep.

'There is trouble rising. A threat that has never before happened' My father Aether said from his throne.

At the sound of trouble and threat, I perked up excitedly since I've been a bit bored lately.

'Lady Gaia is rising again. But she is rising along with the Giants and Titans' My mother continued before my father could.

There were gasps from all the Primordial Council Members.

Just then a black portal that seems to be a black hole appears in the middle of the throne room. After several seconds, a man wearing a black hood that covers his face stepped out of the portal.

'That's not the only thing that is rising' The man said.

The entire council got up and kneeled before the man. I didn't of course.