Chapter 2 -

Nia's POV :  

"It's not fucking funny Jaden." I said, as he continuously snickered.

"I'm sorry." He said, sincerely.

"Everyone get with your partners, and you can begin to start a relationship with your partner. " Mrs  

announced.

"See ya dudes" I sighed.

I was VERY reluctant to work with him.. his ego was almost bigger than his head. He thought he was the shit. I can't deal with cockyness.

"Stay strong Ni" Mateo said, holding my hand. I hugged him and replied

"I'll try" whilst walking to HIM. Eurgh.

This was going to be a VERY long period.

Jacob's POV:

"This project sucks. I'm getting my partner to do all the work. I don't give a shit." Rayan said, frowning.

"Just do it bro. Work with your partner, get to know the person" Craig smiled.

"Only cause your partner is fricking sexy" Trey complained.

"AND she's MY cousin. I'm watching you Craig" I said, angry.

The fuck is this nigga planning to do?

"I got you bro" he winked.

He best not be playing, I don't play with my family!

"Everyone get with your partners, and you can begin to start a relationship with your partner. " Mrs announced.

"I don't even know who my partner is. I bet it's some nerd." I groaned, whilst the boys around me laughed.

The boys were silent around me, whilst I picked at my nails. I wasn't going to bother finding my partner.

"Woah. Jacob, Jay, bro. You thought wrong, dude. " Ray said, licking his lips.

"What you talking bou- Shit." I bit my lip as I stared at my partner.

She just rolled her eyes, and sat next to me.

Me, Craig, Ray, and Trey sat there staring at her. DAMN. She looked like this punk-hippie type of girl. She looked like a skater chick. She was hot. But she did have a bruise on her face. Must have got that skateboarding.

"Don't you guys have partners?" she said, with a lot of attitude.

The boys smirked, and turnt to talk to their partners.

Nia's POV:

I walked and stood next to Perez whilst he was complaining about something. It was clearly me, but how many fucks do I give bro? The stupid half nigga didn't even know I was standing next to him. He had his head down. Well, this is better for me. I looked around to see his clowns staring at me.

"Woah. Jacob, Jay, bro. You thought wrong, dude. " Ray said, licking his lips.

Ew. Are you kidding me?

"What you talking bou- Shit." Jacob bit his lip.

Yawn. I rolled my eyes, whilst I sat next to him. I felt his eyes travel up my body, and stop where my bruise was. Whatever. I dare him to ask him about it. When I got tired of him and his friends raping me with their eyes, I said 

"Don't you guys have partners?" adding alot of attitude with that statement.

They smirked, and turnt to their partners.

" Why hell-" Jacob started to say, clearly trying to flirt.  

Hell no.

"Listen. Jacob, Perez. Whatever you like to call yourself. I have NO interest in being friends with you. None at all. Kay? So cut the flirting. Just write down a list of shit you like to do, and I'll do the same. I want to this project over and done with, and I will get an A on this. Is that ok, pretty boy?" I smirked.

" Hard to get? I see you ma. I give you a few weeks" he whispered seductively in my ears.

To bad that didn't have an effect on me..

"Not even boo. You make me sick, literally. " I winked, and started on my list.

He chuckled, and then started on his list. We sat in silence for a good 20 minutes until the bell rang.

" We will continue this tomorrow. Get to know your partner even more" Mrs Anthony announced.

I got up to leave the class. As I pushed my chair in, someone grabbed my hand. Jacob. He took off his shades, and his brown eyes pierced my eyes. I wanted to look away so bad. But there was something about his eyes, which made me search them, longingly.

"Nini. Let's go." Jaden said, looking angry.

I broke away from Jacob I walked out of the class at fast speed. Jaden caught up with me. Shit.

"The fuck was all that about, huh?"

Good question Jaden. Cause I don't even know myself.

This is a crapy chapter, lol. Sorry of there is any mistakes, I'm doing this on my iPod! :) #spreadthepeace