chapter 3

Y/n P.O.V.

   He grabbed my hand making sure he wasn't near my wrist and started to examine me as he was a doctor I got mad a yank my arm away from me.

"This is the last time I am asking who did this to you" he asked kinda angry.

"Final time.... since when did you ever care, I'm only known as the kid you  bully so mind as when keep treating me like one and that's all I am to you". I yelled at him

With that I left the roof expecting him to follow but he just stayed there with his head hanging low. It was the final class in which i have with jimin. Like always he came to  this class late but the teacher doesn't care about it at this point. He sat beside me and just stared. It was started to get uncomfortable.

"Y/n I'm very sorry about what I have done to you I hope we can start fresh again and pretend like nothing happened" he said.

That made me kinda mad because he just want to start all over like NOTHING  happened.

"I don't know if I can trust you, I mean we barley even talk, just go hang out with your stupid friends and girlfriend. I don't need someone like you in my life" I said really coldly

With that the bell rang and I gathered my belonging and left as fast as possible. As I was walking out Jimins friends were right outside the door and the girl decided to grab me by my hair. She started to beat me up while everyone just started to circle  us.
"Don't ever get close to my jimin again you understand" she whispered in my ear .

As she continued jimin walked out and saw the scandal and ran over to us. When he noticed that I was getting beaten up he jumped right in and pulled the girl away from me. I had tears in my eyes and just ran away.

Jimin P.O.V.

As I saw her run away I turned around and yelled at my girlfriend Mina

"Why the hell would you do that for" he said mad.

"I was just trying to have some fun" she answered.

I was just so mad and wanting to apologize to Y/N for all of this that I followed her to her house but I was so shocked at what I was seeing with my own eyes.

Y/n P.O.V.

I got home and this time I was scared out of my mind. My dad walked out of the house carrying a metal baseball bat with him.

"Let me guess you were at that stupid school again huh" he said yelling.

All I did was look down because I was just to scared to look at him. All of a sudden I felt a stinging sensation in my left cheek. All the force on that slap he just gave me made me fall to the ground. Tears were starting to fall down my cheeks. I just wanted to die. He lifted the bat ready to swing it at me. I was preparing myself for the hardest hit I was going to get. But i didn't feel it at all. I looked up as saw Jimin holding a bat back.

"What the hell... beat it before I beat you little kid" my dad said.

"Leave her alone she didn't do anything to you" jimin said.

" You don't tell me what I can and can't do with my daughter".

With that he grabbed me by my arm and dragged me inside the house but Jimin looked very worried. That really didn't matter at all he is just a bully after all.

The next day I went to school with worse bruise. When I went inside my dad beat me up for make jimin intefer with us but It wasnt my fault. During lunch jimin friend also known as BTS came up to me and dragged me to the roof along with that one girl. They started to poor Apple juice and through food at me but I just sat there, that's when they started to beat me up. But the thing that made me really sad was that jimin went back to being a bully again right when I was going to let him have a second chance.