chapter 11

As I continued to run I never bothered to look back. I grabbed my luggage and Lisa was already waiting for me outside. We got in the car and I told her to drive, she looked at as if asking if I was ok, I just stared at her and said

"I'll tell you later"

I ended up staying at Lisa's house and she kept bugging me and asking what was wrong. I finally told her and she was kinda shocked that I ran away from jimin.

"I understand why u wouldn't want to see him, but my question is what is he doing here in America?"

I'm also wondering what they are doing here too" I responded back

After a lot of catching up we decided to go out and eat. I got my jacket and Lisa and I headed out. I was more aware then I was before cause knowing that he is out there walking around makes me kinda nervous. We went to a cafè near by and had a nice relaxing afternoon.

Next  morning

I got up after Lisa decided to wake me up in a funny way by slamming a pillow against my face, I was kinda agree about it but I took a shower and we decided to go out to the mall to have a girls time out.
Once we got to the mall we went into every store and we had so much fun. Lisa decided to go to the bathroom and there was a store near it so I decided to go. Not even 3 minutes later I got a text from Lisa wondering where I was I told I was at the store near the bathrooms. Soon after she came in a rush almost dragging me out.

"Hey what's wrong, why are you dragging me out it's suppose to be a girls day" i said

"You'll thank me later" was all she said

Once we got home she told me how she overheard taehyung and jimin taking about him trying to get me back and that he would do anything possible. Lisa told me she was kinda scared cause she thought they would try to kidnap me and think about it he might even do it.

Authors note:
I'm back hope you guys like this really short story.
I'll be more active look forward for another update soon.
Also I hope u guys had a good Christmas and I hope u guys started off the new year really good.... that's it for now.