Chapter 5: The game has just begun...

Chapter 5:

 The Next Day, I did my same usual routine; besides calling Jeremiah. I loved him but he will never; ever, call me a brat and get away with it. He must be buggin’ out! I danced all over my room to the song “Scrub” by TLC.

“Lay – Lay! Your phone is ringing!” my sister yells from downstairs as I’m running to go get it. It was Drew. I picked it up:

“Hello” I say

“Wassup shawty, What  chu’ doing?”

“What do you want!” I ask

“I just wanted to check up on yuh cuz I saw how you got pressed last night”. He says. No this ni**a did not just ask me if I was okay and then gon tell me the only reason why he checked up on me was because I got pressed.

“If I wasn’t okay, do you think I would be talking to you right now? Look I really don’t have time for this so -” I say as he cuts me off.

“Look, you wanna go out tonight?” he asks

“Why would I want to go out with you? “ I ask.

“Cuz you’re beautiful – you don’t need that bumb. Just roll with me nd’ you’ll be cool”. He says. Well it is true. Jeremiah and I have only been together for 3 years. If he feels this way then I need to bounce!

“Well … I guess…Ok” I say

“I’ll pick you up at 7”. He says as we both hung up.

“What” I said to Lauren as she’s looking at me funny.

“You know what.” says Lauren aggressively. That was dead wrong and if Jeremiah comes back crying to you about how he’s so sorry – Imma’ just be like I told you so.

“He’s not, I mean – “I say as I got cut off by my cell phones ringtone.

It was Jeremiah. What could he want? I just ignored the call.

He was not worth my time. Up to now , I just feel like, ill talk to him later.