Chapter2: The Great News .......Not So Great!

Chapter 2:

As Arianna and I ran toward the car I hear Big Seans “Dance (A$$)” blasting through the car windows. Of course it was Laurens car.

“Go Stupid! Go Stupid!” she screams. She has this big imaginary imagination about how I have a big behind. Which I don’t see!

“Did you hear about the great ne-“she said as I cut her off.

“Yea, you’re coming to my house because my mom going on a business trip, for at least a month and 3 weeks, so you can help me out with Arianna and her fast-little behind.”

“Wow, why what did she do?”  She asks.

“Cuz’ this chick over here (I said pointing to Arianna) is making me late for school because she wants to write little love notes for boys!”

“Ga’ head girl! Do ya’ th-“.Lauren says

“Lauren?!”I say

“Oh! Oh! I mean - that behavior is unacceptable Arianna! Don’t do that! Wait until you get older! Yea what your sister said.” She says trying to agree with me

“It’s okay Lauren, at least I can spot one hater in this car- you just mad cuz’ you don’t have a man-“says Arianna trying to get all rude with me.

What you just said! Arianna Crystal Gates – if you talkin’ to me that way, you gonna’ see the biggest slap come right through that big black forehead of yours. I dare you - I dare you to talk to me that way again. Ooooh Lord! Thank God I go to church every Sunday cuz’ I don’t have the patience for pigeon head little girls like you.

“Alright! Alright! That’s it!” Lauren says, as if she was our mother.

“Oh girl, guess what?” Lauren asks

“What?”

Word on the street is – Jawan (my younger brother) is mackin’ with Sierra.

“Who hoe- sierra?”

“Hoe Sierra, there’s pictures of them all on Facebook hugging and kissin’.Theres even a little hoe video on how sierra was all bumbin’ and grindin’ all over him, at the club, to my favorite song, of course, “Love in this Club” by Usher .

“I know you pissed right?”She asks

“No I’m fine.”I say. I really wasn’t. My brother flirtin’ with this hoe behind my back? Are you serious? She’s not even a girl, she’s a dirty nasty trick. Sierra and I have never gotten along since the first day of school. She took stole my juice box because her mom forgot to pack her one. Later on that day when I asked her she punched me dead in my face. Up to this day we are now enemies.

“Girl I know you’re not ok. Don’t even try to play it off. We all know how you really feel”. She replies

“It’s okay, Jawan and I will have a talk”. I said calmly, trying to hold back my anger.

“Yeah –okay, come on.” She says as we pull up toward the school.