- 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

so i decided to narrow down the preferences to whichever characters i feel like doing so if you want one character to come back just lmk

steve: it's usually you screaming at him. he sits quietly and listens to you vent. you end up becoming pretty upset. it's normal for you to make-up by the end of the night.

"I'm sorry," you whispered quietly. 
"I know " Steve murmured.
"Stevie..."
"Come here," he smiled slightly. You allowed him to wrap you in a hug.
"I love you, you know that?"
"Yeah. I love you, too."
"I know."
"Good. I'm sorry."
"Hey, what did I tell you?" Steve pulled away and pressed a kiss to your forehead. "It's okay."

bucky: fights between the two of you are rare, but when they happen, there's a lot of pent-up aggression.

You raised your hand to slap Bucky across the face. With lightning-fast reflexes, his metal arm caught your wrist.
He pushed you against the wall and leaned down to the right side of your face. His nose brushed your ear.
"Wanna try that again, doll?" His voice was low and husky from screaming.
"I hate you," you growled.
"I know," his lips lingered by the side of your face.
"Oh, goddammit, just kiss me already," you turned your head and caught his lips with your own. He laughed against your mouth and kissed you roughly.

loki: you and loki fight almost everyday. it was common to hear you two arguing back and forth, but nothing too big.

"You're wrong," you insisted.
"No, I'm not!" Loki scoffed.
"Yes, you are!" You elbowed him.
"You're wrong!" He frowned down at you swatting your arm away.
"Hey!" You glared at him, slapping his arm.
"'Hey' to you too!" He growled, flicking your leg.
"You're the worst and I'm not talking to you," you turned away, chin held high.
"Fine. Neither am I."
You sat like that for about four seconds before sneaking a glance at Loki.
"Psst. Loki?" You whispered.
"What?" He hissed in annoyance.
"Can we be friends again?" You questioned.
"Ugh, fine."

peter (parker): peter is normally quite shy, although he may yell at some points. it's usually just you getting frustrated with him when he goes off alone.

"Peter, you have to stop doing this!"
"(Y/N)—"
"It's dangerous!"
"I can handle myself!"
"But—"
"This isn't your choice!"
"What if you die, Peter? Huh? What am I supposed to do?"
Peter looked up to see tears in your eyes.
"Oh, god. (Y/N)—"
"No! Cause then I'll blame myself!"
"Why?"
"Cause I wasn't there for you," you whispered softly.

peter (quill): you have the most idiotic arguments. ever.

"Those were my chips!" You snarled.
"No! Those were clearly mine!" Peter growled.
"Are you blind? They're Tostitos! My favorite!"
"I though you liked Doritos!"
"Well clearly, you don't know me like you thought you did!" You huffed.
"Well sorry!"
"You're not forgiven!"
"You're such a—"
"A what?"
"A pain in the ass!"
"Screw you, asshole!"
"Screw me! Wait, what." You both went silent.
"I mean..." Peter attempted to back track.
"Don't." You sighed, looking down at your feet.
"You drive a hard bargain, Quill," you met his shocked gaze. "But I accept."

thor: umm... so i spent a lot of time thinking about this one and i just can't come up with anything. thor's too soft to fight with you. he's too soft for you to fight with. so... sorry? i just... i can't. he's too much of a bean :)

sam: you just sort of yell... nonsense, i guess?

"That wasn't...!" You attempted to find words.
"Well... you... you're...!" Sam fumbled over his sentence.
"I just... I can't believe you would even think—!"
"I told you specifically not to—!"
"And I—"
"I swear..."
You both paused.
"We're awful at conveying emotions," you stated awkwardly.
"Yeah. We really are," Sam chuckled.
"So... dinner?"
"Sure, where to?"

tony: sarcasm, sarcasm, sarcasm.

"Well maybe if you had checked to see if the systems were online, we'd be fine!" Tony roared.
"Oh! Oh! I'm sorry! Did I not do my job, your highness? Did I not comply to your every whim? Did I fvck up? Well, forgive me, your royalness!" You screamed.
"Wo-ow! Bringin' in the sarcasm! That's new!"
"Yeah! You know what else is new? You blaming me for every single one of your problems! Oh, wait... it's not!"
"You know what...? Oh, for God's sake, we're not getting anywhere arguing this."
"No! We're not!"
"Stop screaming!" He yelled.
"You too!" You retaliated.
"Fine." His voice faltered, though it was at a normal volume.
"Fine."

t'challa: you don't remember any fights with t'challa. the closest you got to an argument was when he wouldn't let you go on a mission.

"T'Challa..." you warned.
"You are not coming," he spoke stiffly.
"Yes, I am."
"No, you are not."
"You can't tell me what to do!" You yelled.
"You will not come! That is an order from a King!"
"T'Challa. I love you, but you can't stop me from coming with you. I'm stubborn."
"Too stubborn," he grumbled.
You looked up.
"So I can come?"
"We could use your help," the corner of his mouth turned up. You grinned back at him.

wade: usually you acting really passive-aggressive (silent treatment, sarcasm, etc) while he grovels.

"Babe."
You ignored your boyfriend.
"Ba-abe!" He whined.
You sniffed.
"Baby!" He persisted.
"Wow! Did I... did I hear something?" You exaggeratedly looked around, pointedly making eye-contact with Wade.
"No... I mean, no one's here, so..."
"Please, babe! I love you?"
You sighed.
"Baby-y! I will do anything! Just... at least look at me! Is it cause I haven't showered in eight days? Cause I'll shower."
"You haven't showered in eight days?" You exclaimed, turning on him.
"Ha! You talked to me!" Wade grinned.
"I hate you," You glared at him.
"No you don't! You love me!" He smiled like a child. You exhaled heavily.
"Yeah, I guess I do."

Well... that was actually really exhausting to write. It's like I soaked up all the characters' emotions while writing and now I'm wiped.
Whew.
anyway, hope you enjoyed.
A Peter (Quill) oneshot is on the way if I forgot to mention last chapter
Also Wade
And maybe Erik (Killmonger) if I'm feeling it
Drop a comment and vote if you enjoyed :)