Author's Note

(。・ω・。)ノ♡ Hello everyone,

Cassie Lewis here!  If you hadn't guessed, this is my very first (well written) book on Wattpad (that I actually published).

This Beautiful Wonder is based on a book that I had read when I was younger.  You may know the story by watching the movie,  but after I read this particular book,  I decided to write a story very similar (but very loosely).  The book that I'm  talking about is called The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett.

I honestly absolutely love this book. It is a tremendous classic!  Well,  if you haven't seen the movie or read the book,  here is a quick description :

A young girl named Mary Lennox used to live in India with her "rich" parents.  You'd think they'd pay attention to her,  but,  they hadn't. Her father was intact with the British government and her mother,  well,  spent her days partying or lounging with gay people. After a devastating fire, which Mary had survived,  had left Mary with no one left. She is sent overseas to her uncle's "gloomy" mansion of which she is to stay. After days of staying there,  Mary discovers of a secret garden of which no one is allowed to enter. She uncovers a key to the garden,  which leads to a hidden door in the garden walls.  She discovers the magic within the garden.

***

≧∇≦ I honestly cannot wait for you to read my story,  okay,  okay,  I'll stop talking,  you may read the story now.  Just skip to the end.

Peace,  Cassie Lewis (๑・ω-)~♥”

***

May
2018