Singularity

The public is still unsure of me and Taehyung, he keeps saying he wants to keep it a secret for a little while longer,

"Tae Tae?" I called out. The space was dark and I felt so alone, this feeling wasn't knew, Taehyung had been gone for a while now for the BBMAs, they won an award, of course, but it didn't make me feel any less alone, this was the feeling I had when he used to tell me he was too busy last year when we started dating. "Taehyung!" I screamed into the dark space of my mind. It's always moments like this when these nightmares keep happening, that he's met some girl in America and left me for them, or even just forgot about me, the texts of "good morning" and "goodnight" weren't enough anymore. I guess fame really does come in between people.. I woke up from the nightmare with tears dried on my face. I felt the empty space next to me in the bed. Heartbreak filled my heart as I once again reminded myself that he and I where going to discuss his career and his duties to his fans and coworkers, the truth untold isn't us working and being kept out of the spotlight, it's Taehyung being forced to breakup with me because he needed to focus on his career. I gave him everything, every inch of me and my life. You lose them how you get them, I jumped in too fast, and it burned out like a hot burning candle in daylight, with no use of being there, and quickly being put out. Our relationship was like a house of cards, we both knew it wouldn't last, but we held on for as long as we could.
The next thing I knew Taehyung nocked on the door, he looked sad, heart broken at that. "Come in." I said trying to smile. "(Y/n)... you know we can't stay together... don't you?" He asked, more as statement. I nodded slowly. "Then I think it's best we cut this off now, before it unable to leave.." He said before turning around. I could tell he couldn't look at me. "Yeah.." I said lowering my heard to look at my shoes. "Congratulations on graduating.. by the way.."
"Thank you, congratulations on the award." I said with a dull voice. "People might start to notice you've been up here so long."
"Right.." he replied before he started walking away. I watched him leave, once u closed the door, all my composure left and I crumbled to the floor into a sobbing mess.

Singularity

She looked at me with eyes I had never seen her give me. Sadness, betrayal, anger. Everything wasn't the way it should have been, I should've ignored the threats I received of being fired, (Y/n) means more to me than my job, as I walked I suddenly heard a loud cry and instantly knew it was her, what little I had left if my composure melted like chocolate over boiling water, and tears started running down my face. I turned around, praying she'd be chasing after me, but I was wrong... so wrong. All I was greeted with was an empty hall way with one person walking out to throw away their garbage, a sob erupted from my chest and it took all my power to keep it down as I made my way down the hallway.

When you're feeling shitty and single af so you make the reader single, yyyeeeet (I'm so sorry)
So yeah, uh, I've been wanting to make a chapter like this, and with a new album literally named "Tear" with a song named "Singularity" one named "Fake Love" And "Truth Untold" what did you think was going to happen?!