Chapter 14: 심판

~Jimin's POV~

He woke up to Jini hugging his arm. He replaced it with a pillow and then went onto his phone. There were so many nonfictions and drama already. He clicked on a popular post that was spreading around quickly.

BigHit has just released their new group; Bangtan Sonyeo! We saw the first of them last night. One member in particular that caught our eye was Park Jini or Honey. She is the girl from the photos! If you look closely she matches it up. Now that most of us look at it she looks a lot like Jimin! Are they dating? We are still trying to find out.

As he read the text he could feel anger build up. Why? He didn't know why but it was weird to think people thought he was dating his sister. There were comments saying ; "She got surgery to look like him!" and other things that were hateful.

He didn't want it to go on so he was gonna go live later that day. It then snapped in his head that Jini was gonna get these alerts as well. He didn't want her to see it. He grabbed her phone and cleared all the notifications.

Now she wouldn't see it.

                        ~Jini's POV~

I woke up with the pillow in my face. I pushed it away and rubbed my eyes. It took me a second before I sat up and looked around the room.

I looked to see Jimin sitting down at the end of the bed. "Jimin." I yawned and crawled to where he was. "what?" he responded but didn't look up from what he was doing. "what are you doing?" I yawned and rubbed my eye.

"I was gonna start a live." He continued to set up whatever he was doing. "I'm gonna go eat breakfast.." I yawned and stood up wearily. I walked toward the kitten and ate breakfast with the other.

~Jimin's POV~

The live had started but he waited for people to join. He smiled and sang a couple of songs before the live was full.

"Hello everyone!" he waved. "I know there is a lot going on with the new group and all, they are basically a add on to BTS, so you guys will see them a lot," he stopped with a sigh.

"I've seen all the comments on Jini or Honey, whatever y'all want to call her by," he sighed and watched as comment filed in. "I know y'all think I'm dating her and that she got surgery to look like me.." he trailed off for a second.

The comments filed in one by one. "Well, none of that stuff is true, I know this stuff for a fact because," he laughed a little. "she's my little sister." he rubbed the back of his head. "she isn't dating me, because she's my sister."

"she looks like me because she's my sister." he laughed, "I hope you all can support her as much as you guys support me." he smiled and vowed his head a little. "I hope you also support the rest of the girls, they are all working hard. Please don't let me see any hate from you all." he smiled.

"well anyway have a nice day." he ended the live with a sigh. He threw his phone to the side and sat there.

People were crazy.

~Jini's POV~

"So when are we gonna hang out?" Yoongi brought the subject from last night back up. "This weekend?" I looked at my phone to see if anything was up. "Yeah, I was thinking the movies maybe." he moved his fork around on his plate.

"Yeah that sounds fun." I put Mt phone down and smiled at him. He stared at me not saying anything. "Yoongi?" I tried to talk to him but it seemed he just fazed out.

~Yoongi's POV~

Her dimples were showing. He had never seen them even though they were obviously there. She looked like a little angel when she smiled. He couldn't help but smile as well.

"Yoongi?!" she had grown frustrated and pulled on his shirt. "Ah, sorry." he smiled and looked down. "It's just, your dimples.." he laughed a little. She covered her smile but it was clear she was still smiling.

Sure her dimples weren't very noticeable, to be honest without that moments he may have gone on without knowing about her dimples.

They were small but he could see them.

                      ~Jini's POV~

I was embarrassed about my dimples. It was embarrassing and I didn't really like my dimples that much. "Come on Jini, you don't have to hide them I saw them already!" Yoongi laughed and tried to move my hands from my mouth.

I moved my hands and stopped smiling. "Hey, why did you stop smiling?" He stopped smiling as well and look at me. I shrugged. "Well, so we can go to the movies this weekend?" He smiled and waited for an answer.

"Sure!" I smiled and laughed a little.

~A/N
Hey! This was shorter than expected but it's fineb. It plays a role in the story. Anyway have a nice day or night!

 Anyway have a nice day or night!