Chapted 08: Calls

~Jini's POV~

*Ringing*

I woke up to the ring of my phone. Someone was calling me? I sat up in bed trying to remember what happened the day before. That's right, I had gotten home from Seoul.

I looked at my phone to see who was calling.

Jimin of course.. I forgot to call him when I landed. I also forgot to call Yoongi. I quickly answered the phone.

*Answering Phone call*

Jimin: Jini!

Me: Yes?

Jimin: Did you get home safely?

Me: Yeah, I just got home late. Sorry I forgot to call you.

Jimin: it's fine I just wanted to make sure you were safe.

Me: yeah I'm fine.

Jimin: Hey I'm gonna face time you.

Me: Oh ok.

*Call ends*

I then got a text from Jimin.

Jimin: Oh and yoongi is here as well.

I read the message and that's when my phone began to ring. Jimin was face timing me. I was hesitant to answer it but if I didn't answer then he would think something was wrong.

I answer.

*Answering face time*

"Jini!" Yoongi lifted his arms in excitement. "Hi." I said grabbing a blanket quickly. Jimin squinted his eyes and got closer to the camera.

"Where are you?" Jimin sat back into his chair. "I'm at home." I wrapped the blanket around myself and watched as Yoongi began to do something on his phone. "Are Appa and Eomma there?"

Jimin looked beside him to see what Yoongi was doing on his phone. "No, I think their at work.." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes. "They usually come in to wake me up if they are home.." I mumbled.

"Why did you grab a blanket?" Yoongi turned off his phone and looked at the screen. "I-I.."

Quick come up with a lie!

"I was cold.." I was able to spit out. I looked at He screen for a reaction and just saw him smile. He probably knew I was lying. I was honestly the worst liar in the world.

"When do you have ti-" there was knock on the door that interrupted Jimin. "Who is it?!" He looked to the side that was off camera. There was a muffled response before I saw Jimin stand up.

While Jimin was busy I was just staring at Yoongi. He smiled and made a heart with his fingers. I did he same back to him a giggled a little. His gummy smile was showing and it was adorable. "Yoongi stop sending hearts!" I could hear Jin from off camera.