Chapter 15: 데이트?!💗

~Yoongi's POV~

It had been a while since the Girls had premiered. They had moved into the dorms and there were a lot of things going on. He ended up being roommates with Jini.

In the other rooms it was; Hobi & Jimin, Namjoon & Tae, Jungkook & Jin, Yoongi & Jini. That was for the guys and Jini, on the other hand the girls arrangement was different.

Yuna & Soomi, Yeona & Jisu, and Jihee & Mina. It was weird sharing dorms with a lot of people but it was fun at times. Often the girls would joke around with the guys or with eachother.

Sharing a room with Jini for a while, he was able to learn more and more about her. She was a little bit too much here and there, but the rest of the time it was fun sharing a room with her.

"Yoongi~ When are we leaving?" Jini came over to his side of the room and sat on the bed. He turned and looked at her. She stared back at him with her brown eyes. "We'll go now let me just do something, go ahead and change."

He smiled at her. She nodded and headed to the rest room with a hand of clothing.

~Jini's POV~

I quickly changed into an outfit that wouldn't be too much for a movie but still K-POP idol worthy. I put on an overall dress, a white shirt with black lines on it (idk don't ask) and some glass for extra.

 I put on an overall dress, a white shirt with black lines on it (idk don't ask) and some glass for extra

I came out the rest room to see Yoongi on his phone.

"Ready?" he looked up at me with a smile. I nodded and grabbed my phone. "Wait Selca!" I stopped him at the door. He smiled at my reason to stop him. I took out my phone and gave it to him to take a picture.

We took a picture and then headed out the door. I posted the selca on my social media while we were in the car. There were a lot of comments once I posted it.

We got out the car to see a plaza of so many people. I smiled at people who walked by. There were also ARMYs who would smile and send hearts. I would do the same back but Yoongi just continued walking.

"There are so many people." I mumbled under my breathe. My reputation for the group was 'Cute Maknae'. I didn't like it that much since it meant I had to be at my cutest state almost all the time.

It was exhausting!

Yoongi would often smile and kind of laugh at me whenever I said hi to fans. Yoongi and I hung out a lot and it was amazing! He would tease sometimes about the whole 'Bias' thing. Other than that we were best friends and never really fought a lot.

The group was going on tour for the love yourself tour. The 'Tear' album had just come out as well so there was a lot going on. Yoongi and I often got caught hanging out in public.

I also got caught in public with the other guys as well. The fans started shipping me with the boys and they also shipped the other girls. Shipping was a weird concept for me but I was learning to get used to it.

Sharing a room with Yoongi didn't really help with the shipping. I sometimes slept in Jimin's room. This was only because of threats...

I had gotten threats for the tour, and so had Jimin. It terrified me so often found myself staying with Jimin. It was always Jimin or Yoongi..

"Your too cute with the fans." Yoongi smiled a bit. I nodded and rubbed my head. "My head hurts!." I grabbed his arms and complained. "Well let's go back to the dorms." he took out his phone.

I nodded and was ready to go home.

We got into the car and drove back to the dorms. When we got back I ran into the dorm and laid in bed hugging a pillow.

*Couples Minutes Later*

I has taken a nap but woke up to my phone buzzing from a little notification. 

Drama report!;
Min Yoongi and Park Jini were spotted today! They were taking a walk around the park and we're seen coming out of the movie theater. Can we talk about ships?!
#Yoni!

I read the report and began to laugh. I called over Yoongi and showed him the report. He laughed along with me. "The ARMY and Media are crazy!" he laughed and placed a hand on my thigh.

I turned and looked at him a little confused. He smiled and went back to his side of the room. Weird. There were lots of comments on the post of fans fighting over what ship was better.

It was funny to watch. I often found myself commenting under the posts sometimes. The fans would comment under it and like the comments.

My manager often warned me about having my personal social media but j continued with it. "Yoongi!" I stood up and jumped to his bed.

"What?" he looked up from whatever he was doing. "I'm bored." I sighed and smiled a little. He bit his lower lip and thought for a second. "Wanna watch a movie?" He looked at me for a second.

I nodded my head with a smile. "I'll go get the popcorn!" I got up and ran to the kitchen to warm up a bag of popcorn. By the time I got back to our room the movie was playing.

He was sitting on his bed. I placed the bowl of popcorn on the bed next to him. He sat up and took a handful of popcorn. I sat down next to him and smiled.

He focused on the movie and didn't take a look at my gaze. He finally broke and looked at me. "Why are you looking at me?!" He laughed at his gummy smile showed.

I shrugged and laughed a little. I felt weary and don't remember what happened next honestly.

~Yoongi's POV~

A couple minutes after the movie stopped Jini has fallen asleep. She had began falling to the side and eventually she rested her head on his shoulder.

He smiled when it happened. He laid down a little and she ended up resting her head on his chest.

It was peaceful.

She was the cause of his Euphoria...

~A/N
Well this took kind of a turn. Anyway I hope you guys like it ! I'm having fun writing this and I hope y'all are enjoying it. Anyway cya in the next chapter.

 Anyway cya in the next chapter