Questions 1-3

Charlotte, Madison, Elizabeth and Katie enter the village hall, Katie had just gave her girlfriend a hug and said goodbye to her sister; Callie. Madison gave her sisters; Lily and Sarah a hug goodbye, Charlotte gave her girlfriend Liv a hug and kiss and said goodbye to her cousin Hermione and Elizabeth told her daughter to be good.

Madison: So we're kicking off this whatever you want to call it from one of with three questions and their all for Katie.

Charlotte: better her than me

Elizabeth: you'll have to answer question soon you know Charley

Katie: come on I'm getting old here, what's my questions?

Madison: okay question one is 'what is it like to date Lily Dingle?'

Katie: it's incredible, you never know what's going to happen from day to day; that's one of the many things I love about Lil' too. She just makes me so happy and I know that when I'm with her or I think about her then i am capable of anything.

Charlotte: that's so sweet. You and Lil are so cute together.

Katie: Thanks Charley, so are you and Liv

Madison: so the next question is 'What was it like when you met Lily Dingle?'

Katie: the first time I ever met Lily was not long after I had started at Hotten Academy, I was in care at this point and she was the first person I actually told about all the abuse I had suffered. She didn't even know me and she listened. I wasn't sure what the feelings I was feeling meant, I'd only ever liked my best friend before but she died and that a whole different story's anyway when I met Lily I didn't think I'd ever be laughing as much as I did. I was at the pavilion and she came, she said she wouldn't judge me and I told her everything, she made me feel safe and she still does to this day almost 2 Years later.

Madison: and the final question is 'How close are you with your sister?'

Katie: Callie and I are extremely close now, I love her so much and would protect her; she's my twin after all

Elizabeth: thank you for those questions ItsWayPastMyCakeTime they were cute to find out the answers Kat' was going to give.

Charlotte: if anyone has any more questions for Katie, Elizabeth, Madison or myself don't forget to comment them down below. We may also have some special guests come and ask our questions so keep an eye out for that

Elizabeth: thank you all for listening and we will be back soon with more questions asked by you guys

All: we love you so much, Bye!