Introduction.

I was just Seven when my mother past, of course I was oblivious as to what was going on. I knew that my mother was sick, but not sick from bad food or a disease. Ursula, my aunt, had poisoned her. It was surprising that so many villains had softened over their years on the Isle but couldn't tell me what had happened to my mother. My mother was a fairly good woman, well, up until she tried to avenge her sister, but now she sees where that got her. She gave me her beautiful purple-grey hair and my father's fair skin. I have her glowing green eyes and a little beauty mark just below my bottom lip. Sadly after my mom passed and with my dad being nowhere to be found, I was left with my aunt and cousin Uma, who looked nothing like me. Uma has dark skin, brown eyes, and a mix of brown and blue hair. Though my mother and aunt have never looked the same either. Even though I was family, aunt Ursula took me in as a house maid as grandma had always thought of Mom as lesser than Ursula, which is exactly how I felt as I scrubbed the floors and washed windows like Cinderella. This all leads to modern day me, 17 years old and not a day has gone passed that I don't want to leave the Isle, but will I get a chance?