Chapter 11

Chapter 11

TRIS POV:

The girls and I are all awake. We all decide to take showers. I have a lot of bathrooms in my house so they each take one. When I'm already I get in some white high waisted shorts and the gamer shirt I bought at Hot Topic. The girls are all ready. They are in the kitchen. "Hey do you wanna just go to Starbucks for breakfast and go from there to school?" I ask. "Yeah sure." They all agree. None of them have there cars since I drove them to my house.

♬♬♬♬♬♬ Time lapse cuz I can ♬♬♬♬♬♬

We finally arrive at Starbucks and I order a Vanilla Bean Frap. We are number 23 so we have to wait for our order. We make small talk until our number is called. Lynn says she wants to just drink it at school since we only have like 8 minutes until school starts. We all agree and leave Starbucks.

♬♬♬♬♬♬ another time lapse just bc♬♬♬♬♬♬

We reach our destination which is school. I go to my locker and get my science book since that's my first class. The tardy bell rings as the students start filling the room. I sit in-between Four and Uriah. The teacher speaks,"Okay class! Settle down. Today we will have a project." She holds up a plastic baby. "Your project will teach you a lesson of not becoming a teen mother and father. The baby does things an average baby does, cry,pee,poop,throw up,and more." She explains.

"You will be doing this project in partners. Boy and girl." She adds. "I will be choosing your partners. And I will call you both up and hand you the baby and materials needed."

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

FOUR'S POV:

"I will be choosing your partners. And I will call you both up and hand you the baby and materials needed." Man, I really hope I get Tris! Ms. Matthews starts calling.

"Uriah & Marlene

Zeke & Shaunna

Will & Christina

Lynn & Casey

Four & Tris

Hazel & Augustus

Isaac & Monica."

I start loosing track after that.

♬♬♬♬♬♬ time lapse swag ♬♬♬♬♬♬

Yes I'm with Tris! After Ms. Matthews is done, she tells us to meet up with our partner.

"Okay you can come over whenever considering that we are neighbors." She says. "Yeah we can like make a little bridge by our windows and meet their." I suggest. "Yeah that would be awesome! We can start working on it today." She adds.

BBBRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bell we head to our next class which is social studies with Mr.Thompson.

Tris and I arrive before the bell rings again.

"Good morning class," he starts, "I want you guys to research somebody. It can be anyone. All I want you to do is write a one page biography on the person you choose. You may use you phones,laptops,and ect. You may begin."

Tris pulls out her mint green newest Mac laptop by Apple. I do the same except mine is midnight blue, like my eyes. I've decided to do Robert Griffin III. I wanted to type and research at the same time. Tris and I have finally finished our biography. She did a paper on Peyton Manning, a famous NFL player like mine. We print it out and send it to the teachers printer.

Soon enough the teacher starts getting more. "If you are done, talk amongst yourselves." He calls. Tris starts,"So we should like go to Home Depot and buy the materials." "Yeah today during free period." I suggest. "Class, your are dismissed."

♬♬♬♬♬♬ wowie time lapse ♬♬♬♬♬♬

Math and language arts were a blur. We finally head to lunch. Tris and I get the same thing, lasagna,chocolate milk,a pineapple,and of course 2 slices of Dauntless cake.

We see our little group at our usual table. "So girls! Cheerleading tryouts are today! We are all gonna tryout right?!" Christina exclaims."Yeah! Of course!" The girls say except Tris." "Tris are you gonna tryout?" Shaunna asks. "Umm... No I'm doing a different sport." She says. "Oh what sport?" Lynn asks. "Oh you'll see." I wonder what sport she's doing.

Lunch ends and Tris and I head to Home Depot to buy the materials. We arrive and buy a lot of wood,nails,two hammers,a little bit of metal,and spray paint. We pay and head back to school for sport tryouts. Tris and I head our separate ways. The coach says if you are trying out for football you need to get in gear. Once I'm in my gear I notice somebody next to me. I can't see there face though. "If you are trying out for a punter come up." About 21 people go up, including the person who was next to me. "Whoever kicks the football the farthest is the official punter."