Chapter 1

BAM!

          "Arghh!Mom!Dad!Unlock the door please!Let me in!Mom!!Don't do this to me!"Y/N cried loudly while knocked the door hoping that her parents opened the door but it just waste her time.

She wiped her tears away and decided to take a walk.The tears won't stopped falling although she wiped it away.She felt like she is a useless daughter ever.If she didn't took a nap,her parents won't kicked her out.

She let out a sigh and continued walking.She decided to go to Han river.The place that she will always go whenever she stress.She though for a while.Why does her parents hate her that much.They are her biological parents.How can they did that to her? 

When she arrived at the Han river.She sat on a bench and recalled her memory why did her parents hate her this much.She covered her face and cried silently.Suddenly she heard a loud crash sound.She wiped her tears away and searched for the sound.

          "Ahhhh,mommy!Your son accidently fell just because of that stupid stone!It must gave way to me to ride this bicycle!Stupid stone."He cursed at the innocent stone.He touched the wound at his knee and flinched.He was about to cry but Y/N approached him and asked his condition.

          "Hey you pokehead!How can you asked me if I'm okay or not?Can't you see the wound?I'm not okay!Someone bring the hospital to me!"He said and cried.Y/N rolled her eyes.What a tossing boy?

Y/N took something inside her bag and gave it to the boy.The boy stopped crying and looked at her with a confused face.

         "Here,take this plaster and put it on your wound"Y/N said and smiled at the boy but she just received a confused look with a winked eyes from him.She knew that this boy doesn't know how to clean the wound.

She helped the boy to stand up and dragged him to an empty bench and sat there.Y/N kneeled down and clean his wound.He flinched and earned a death glare from Y/N.After she done,she took a sit beside the boy and wiped her sweat at the forehead.

         "Why did you look at me like that?"She asked the boy when she realized that the boy looked at him like she is going to be her dinner.The boy shook his head.

         "Thanks for the help"He said and smiled.It made Y/N froze because she never see a beautiful smile like his smile.She nodded and looked at her watch.She sighed and sobbed.The boy seemed confuse with the situation and asked her why does she crying?

Y/N didn't replied him.She wiped the tears and shook her head as nothing but the boy can smell something fishy there.He touched her shoulder and made a look 'it's-okay-you-can tell-me'.She can't hold her tears and cried loudly.

The boy shocked at her action and hugged her.He tried to comfort her but he don't know how.He confounded pat Y/N's back.She blurted out her tears at his shoulder.It made the boy anxious and tighten the hugged.

          "I'm sorry,I didn't mean to-"Y/N's words was cutted by the boy's index finger at her mouth.He gave her a soothing smile and patted her hair.He realeased the hug.

          "It's okay.By the way what is your name?"He asked Y/N.He put his index finger on his chin and made a confuse face.I swear he looked cute.

          "Y/N.Kang Y/N"Y/N answered him and gave him a weak smile.He nodded his head.

          "My name is Choi Minki.You can call me Minki."Said Minki.Y/N nodded and smiled.Minki wiped a tears on her cheek.

          "May I know the reason you cried just now?"Minki asked Y/N.She thought for a while.She felt comfortable when she with Minki.Minki is just like a brother and bestfriend.She told him about her life and her parents kicked her out of the house without hessitation.

Minki nodded and smiled weakly.He wiped tears on Y/N's cheeks.Minki thought for a while then he picked his finger.Y/N looked at her with a confuse face.Minki rubbed his back of neck and grinned.

         "You can stay at my do-house tonight"Minki suggested.Y/N felt wrong.Is it okay?What if his parents doesn't feel comfortable if she is there?Y/N snapped out when Minki touched her shoulder.

         "It's okay,Y/N.My parents wouldn't mind,they are not in Korea actually.They went to a business trip.There would only my brothers.Don't worry,they are nice persons."Minki tried to convience Y/N.

          "Okay.Thanks Minki."Said Y/N and gave a sweet smile to Minki.Minki cheered and jumped around.It made Y/N laugh by his action.Minki took Y/N's hand and dragged her the way to his home?

My second story.Chang Chang! Choi Minki is here!Huhuhuhu

Please vote and comment

Xoxo,

Author-nim