Chapter 4

(Y/N)'s POV

   "(Y/N), I wanna say something to you." Now we're at Han River walk by each other. I look at his face but it's blurry.

   "What is it?" I asked then smiled at him.We stop walking and faced each other. He reach my hand and hold it.

   " I-"

   " kang (Y/N)!!!!!!! Detention for sleeping in my class!"Mrs Hong said as she returned to teach. I sighed in disbelief.

  "Lai Guanlin! What are you looking at?" Mrs Hong looked at his direction. "Ahh~ I understand now. Why? You won't let your girlfriend to go to the detention by her own? Worry?"Mrs. Hong asked Guanlin as she raised her eyebrow.

  "No, I'm not-"

  "That's okay~I new it. You can go to the detention with your girlfriend after the last bell rang, Young Idol. Class dismiss!"With that I tapped my head using the pen on my hand.

*********************************

  "(Y/N)!!!" Minki snapped me. I rolled my eyes and moved aside so he can sit beside me. "What's wrong? Is something bothering you?" He asked me with a worried tone.

   "It's Mrs-"

   "Hong. Can I join you guys?" Guanlin asked out of nowhere. He was carrying the tray while  another the other hand was holding a carton of strawberry milk.

   "Sure.Why not? Here let me help you." Minki took the tray from Guanlin's hand and put it on the table. "Thanks hyung." Guanlin smiled showing his teeth to Minki as he replied Guanlin's smiled.

   " So~ Wassup with that 'Mrs-Crazy-Detention'?"Minki asked right after they sat down. Guanlin and me went shocked when he called Mrs Hong like that.

  " She gave us detention just because (Y/N) fell asleep."Guanlin said as he looked at me." So how can you be dragged by this" Minki asked as he drank his hot chocolate.

  " Just because I turned back to looked at (Y/N)"Guanlin said with an annoying tone. Minki kept nodding his head like a woodpecer.

  "You now, she once gave me a detention class for a week."Mini said as he play with his eyebrow.

  "How does it possible?" I asked Minki as Guanlin is to shocked to ask the same thing.

Minki's POV

I was looking boringly at the whiteboard. I sneaked some of the letters from my fans and was about to read it.

   "Choi Mini, what are you doing?"Mrs Hong snapped me as she began to walk to my direction. I quickly stuffed all of the letters under my table but it's to late...

   "Ahh~ reading all of the letters from your fans today?" She asked sarcasticly and took one of the letters and read it loudly.

Dear Minki Oppa,

   How are you? I hope you're doing fine, it's been awhile since the last time I wrote a letter for you. I'm sorry for that. I hope you're not offended. I new that you've failed in mathematics. I feel bad for you.Well, I'm not proud of it but I can teach you mathematics since I'm quite good at that subject. If you wanna join me, meet me at the library on this friday.I'll be waiting for you.

p/s: our mathematic teacher are very strict! I hate it when she give us detention eventho we're not doing something wrong.

  "Who wrote this kind of letter?!"Mrs Hong asked with a very red face.Her eyes went wildly  looked around to see who is it.Finally, Elina stood up and raised up her hand.Elina Hong, Mrs Hong little sister.

   "You! Choi Mini! Detention for a week! And you, Elina. You should be ready for what you did."I rolled my eyes. "It's Choi Minki!"

(Y/N)'s POV

   "So what happen to her sister?" I asked curiously.Guanlin was focusing to know what happen.Minki smiled but his smiled seems sad.

  "She has been transfered to another school.But the worst nightmare is our mathematic teacher was her."Minilooked down then the bell rang signaling thelunch time was over. 

   "Don't forget your lunch.."

   "Ah~Guys before I forgot. I bring alonglunch, let's eat it quickly." I said and opened thelunch box. There's three rolled beef kimbaps. We took it one for each other and eat it while walking to thelocker.

   "Did you cooked all of this?" Guanlin asked me with a curious face. "Nope. It's-" 

  "(Y/N)-ah! I can't go home with you. I'll hyung to pick you up.Bye!"Minki said as he walked to his classroom.