Chapter 2

They were walking home while chatting.Y/N felt comfortable when she's with Minki.When they arrived at Minki's house,Y/N was shocked because it was a dorm instead of a house.Y/N looked at Minki with a confused look on her face.

Minki grinned and rubbed the back of his neck.He was about to say something but he was intrupted by someone opening the door.They both looked at the person who opened the door and Y/N was shocked because it is Aron from Nuest!

Again she looked at Minki and asked him to explain what happened.Minki cleared his throat and looked at Aron.Same as Y/N,Aron looked at Minki with a confused look.

      "Minki,mind to explain what is this?"Asked Aron and looked at Y/N up and down.Y/N felt the gaze of Aron and she was uncomfortable with it.She cleared her throat and hold the back of Minki's shirt.

      "Stop staring at her like that hyung!Of course she is a human."Said Minki and held Y/N's hand.Aron smirked and turned back.

       "Guys!Minki has a new girlfriend!Luckily he bring her here."Yelled Aron.Minki and Y/N were shocked by his action.Minki tried to say something but he was intrupted by Baekho and Jr's screamed.He face palmed himself and looked at Aron.Aron just smirked and went inside.

Minki dragged Y/N inside thier house-I mean dorm!They sat on the sofa together.Y/N blushed when she heard Baekho and Jr's yell.

       "Woah!Finally!I can't believe he found one."Said Baekho.

       "How can he found one?He's ugly boy!no one wants him.HAHAHAHA!"Said Jr and they all laughed except Minki and Y/N.

They came to the living room and greeted Y/N.She looked up and greeted them back with a smile.Baekho froze at his position to sat down on the sofa while Jr ejected the water he drank.Minki glared at them and yelled.

They seemed shocked by Minki's sudden action.Baekho fell on the floor while Jr chocked in his water.Baekho slowly got up and went to Jr and patted his back to helped him.Y/N glared at Minki but he doesn't notice it.

        "Oy!Why did you yell?"Aron asked out of nowhere.Minki glared at him and went to the kitchen.He took two glass of orange juice and handed it to Y/N.She thanked him for the juice and took a sip.

        "Stop looking at her like that!"Warned Minki.The boys laughed hardly.Minki pufted his lower lip and looked away.

        "Our little brother is jealous.Wuuuu"Said Baekho and earned a smack from Aron.He looked at Aron with a pain and confused looked on his face.Aron gave him the signal to looked at Y/N.

        "I'm sorry,I didn't ment to-"Baekho's words were cutted by Y/N's action.She stood up and walked towards the door.Minki called her name but she just ignored it.She sobbed and wiped her tears away.Her hand suddenly was grabbed by someone.She turned and looked at the person.It was Minki.

        "Don't go"Minki begged her.Y/N lose Minki's grip and turned to him properly.She smile weakly and sobbed.

        "Thanks for everything Minki.I'm so sorry if I burdened you guys here.I've gotta go now.Have a nice day"She said and opened the door.She stepped out but immediately stopped when she saw a guy infront of her.The guy looked at her confusedly then he turn to left and looked at everyone's face. 

       "Am I miss something?"He chuckled and stepped forward.It made Y/N stepped backward and realeased the door knob.Minki took the opportunity to reach Y/N's hand and dragged her into his bedroom.

He took out a pink hoodie and a towel and gave it to Y/N.She blinked her eyes and slowly took the things.Minki flips his hair and licked his lips.It made Y/N froze by his action.

        "You can use the bathroom inside Aron hyung's room.The guest bathroom is leaked because Baekho hyung got scared when he saw a lizard inside the bathroom and accidently kicked the pipe.HAHAHA"Said Minki.

Minki lead Y/N the way to Aron's bedroom.Y/N thanked him as they arrived there.Y/N went inside the bathroom and looked at herself inside the mirror.Her eyes swollen and of course she pretty smelly after a day she doesn't took bath.

She took a quick bath.After she done.She changed her cloth into Minki's hoodie.It was too big for her and she doesn't need a pant for it.She opened the bathroom door and shocked when she saw Aron inside his room.

         "The dinner is ready,everyone is waiting for you.Hurry up"Said Aron with a smile.Y/N nodded and replied his smile.She walked to the dining table and sat beside Minki and infront of the guy that she met infront of the door.The guy smiled sweetly at her.

         "So Minki,you-don't-want-to-introooduce-her?"Asked Jr word by word while tapped his fingers on the table.Minki chuckled and looked at Y/N.

        "She is my friend,Kang Y/N.Just call her Y/N since she is the youngest among us."Said Minki.They nodded understandly.

        "I'm sorry about what happen,Y/N" Said Baekho.Y/N shook her head as 'it's okay'.They begun to eat and chatted.Minki talked to much and so them.

        "Ah~let me introduce everyone to you, Y/N" Said Minki.

       "The one who chocked his water when he looked at you just now is Jr or his real name is Jonghyun.The other one that fell on the floor is Kang Dongho which is Baekho.This one is Aron.And the one who sit infront you is Minhyun.Hwang BIHUN.Ops my bad.HAHAHA.He is Hwang Minhyun"Said Minki.

Hwang Minhyun.