Chapter 5

(Y/N)'s POV 

Guanlin and I walked from the detention class together. I looked at his face.He kept smiling and be greeted by all of his noona fans.Without realizing I let out a sigh.

   "Are you okay?" Guanlin asked me. " I'm not. Sorry for dragging you into this." I said to him as I looked down to the ground. "Don't be like that~ We're friends, right?"He said as he gave me a warmth smile. I replied his smile and nodded.

   "Ouh, my company van has arrived." Guanlin said as he pointed the black van. " Come, I'll give you a ride home." He said as he looked at me with a hoping face. I looed around to see if there's shadow of Aaron or Jr or Baekho but there's no one.

   "It's okay Guanlin, I'll wait for Minki." I said as I bowed at him. He nodded and ran to his van. He opened the window and waved at me as I replied his wave.

Soon as Guanlin's van disapeared, I looked around with a sigh. Am I a burden for everyone? I shouldn't be born to this world. A tear rolled down my cheek. I always trouble people. I wiped my tears away and began to walk to the front gate. There's no one in the school right now. Even the guards.

I looked around to see if I could find someone but unfortunately there's no one. I let out a sigh. Suddenly someone close my mouth and dragged me to the forest behind the school. I was panicked as I tried to scream. I cried in fear.Hoping that someone would came and save me.

The kidnaper push me down and looked at me. "Wh-what do you want?!" I asked him struttering. He smirked and laughed hardly.

   "They never tell me that they have a beautiful daughter lie you. I wonder why they sold you instead of gave me the money." He said as he caressed my chee. I warded his hand away.

   "Wow! I adore you in a minute but you make me hate you in a second. NO ONE HAS EVER REJECT ME BITCH!" The kidnaper shout at me and slapped me hardly on my cheek. I began to cry hardly and shouted for help.

   "SHUT UP!!!!" He said as he kept slapping me over and over.

Minhyun's POV

I waited for (Y/N) outside the car. I began to walk around hoping that I found her. Ah~ Minhyun! You shouldn't be late. Maybe she already went home by herself. I was about to get inside my car and drive away.

   "SHUT UP!!!!"

I heard a man voice, shouting. I closed my car door and followed the voice. I stopped inside a forest behind the school. I heard the sound of slapping and someone yelled for help. I ran to the voice's direction.

   "(Y/N)!!!" I yelled her name as I saw her laying on the ground, not moving. I looked at the man who was about to ran away. I ran and punched his face hardly. I end up ontop of his body punching him over and over until he passed out. I breath hardly and looked at (Y/N).

I carried her and went out of the forest. I place her on the passenger seat as I went inside the car and drove away. This is all my fault! If I had arrived early, this thing won't happen. I rubbed my face while another hand was holding the steering wheel.

I  looked over (Y/N). Her corner of mouth was bleeding and there's also bruise. I'm really sorry (Y/N). I'm so stupid!

**************************

(Y/N)'s POV

I opened my eyes andlooked around. I'm laying on a bed and beside me was the sleeping Minki. I cried as I remember what happened to me. Suddenly someone opened the door. It made me snapped as Minki woke up from his dreamland.

   "Ouh, (Y/N) you're awake. How do you feel?" Aaron asked me as he put a tray of porridge aside and sat beside me on the bed. I wiped my tears away and gave him a force smile. Aaron gave me a warmth smile and hugged me from aside followed with Minki.

   "I'm sorry (Y/N).. It was my fault." Minki said with a crack voice. I shook my head as a no. After a minute, we realeased the hug. Minki wiped my tears away as Aaron held a spoonful with porridge and feed me.

   "Gladly, Minhyun hyung found you." Minki said as he kept looking down. He blammed himself for not taking care of me.Before I could say a word Jr and Baekho barged into my room.

   " (Y/N)-ah... Are you okay?" They asked at the same time. I just nodded as a yes. Without we realized, someone stood outside while leaning to the door and rubbed his face in dissapointment.