The legendary breeders

Prologue

A shadow crept among the big tower, a man kept searching in a draw, suddenly the shadowy figure smirked and laughed "oh Ranno won't you learn" it said, the figure came into the light showing itself to the man, He gasped "No! You again! You have no idea what will happen if you-" before he could finish the figure blasted him with a dark shadowy ball "you know I'm done being your little pet, your experiment, I don't want to be like this!" It hissed, the man slowly struggled to get up "look please just don't. I'm sorry what I did. Please I know forgiveness isn't-" the Dark figure hissed again "You plead for forgiveness?!?" It screeched "I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO YOU!" It hissed.

The man stared at the dark figure, he was still in pain from the shadow ball, "fine I just ask of you. If you release the stone, the whole world might be in danger, this stone contains power from out of any ones reach, the world will be out of balance." The mans voice was calm and serious, The figure still growled "No. do you honestly think I care? This is revenge not to just you but the humans who paid to hear me talk and see me get experimented on!" He yelled, he suddenly used his dark power to throw himself in the air, taking the dark stone that the man had found with him, he disappeared into the dark nights sky.

===========

Hey guys! Tell me how the prologue was! I tried to make it dark and mysterious, who was the dark figure? Who's Ranno? The world will know shortly 😈