L7cky Day

I could still remember my father's words loud and clear but just because I remembered didn't mean I would follow them. I took a sip of my coffee as I browsed through instagram, this was my only free time and I had to hurry before he came, I still remember how I got myself in this shit.

* Flashback *

I was at  Starbucks when This random cute guy took a seat across from me,  I didn't know why though, I didn't invite him, didn't even give him a glance until he said my name. The hell?  I looked up. Shocked but still scared.

"How'd you know my name are you stalking me" I announce loudly just in case this guy was about to snatch me up,  I needed witnesses. It's not like I had my name online I used my middle name and only that.

"No the hell anyways I heard you wanted a place to crash for a good 2 weeks and I heard you were going to pay grandly for the room but now that I look at how beautiful you are we could work out something else" he announces, my eyes bulged at his words.

I calmed down on my seat only hearing part of what he offered. I was planning on running away I couldn't handle my parents anymore but first I needed a place to stay, I've been looking for one since last year and this guy just randomly appears offering me one...  he has to be joking but when I looked at him again he looked pretty sincere.

"Are you serious? " I ask him

"Duh wait you want to work the thing out because if it's good I'll lower it to about 20 percent"  he says, I wrinkled my nose in disgust. My dream job wasn't a stripper, it was... Well i guess... No not the way I saw it.

"I'll pay I have the money" I announced even though I probably wouldn't be able to pay by the 6th month because I haven't found a job but he didn't have to know that yet.  "Just one question I'm going to get my privacy and you won't try to rape me at night " I ask him.

" Yep" he says. "Hopefully"  he finishes.

"Just remember I have a phone that calls 911" I say. He laughs.

"Doesn't everybody " he remarks smartly.

" Shutup" I reply. I took a closer look at him, he looked an awful like Jayden Smith.  Weird. I hand him my phone and he puts his number in but doesn't give it back to me, I try to snatch it from him but he pulls it away from my reach. Oh my gosh what if he's a..... Phone snatcher. Anyways its not like I could put out a stolen alert out there since I basically stole that phone.

He starts laughing than hands me back my phone. What was the point in taking it away when he was going to return it didn't really care if he took it though he would just get blamed as the thief.  I'm on a very cheap budget at the moment and it's not like I could pay phone bills. I gather my stuff ready to head out I could just text him and ask him where the house is but I was walking there alone definitely I don't really want to be with an immature right now especially if he's going to be annoying me.

I know it sounds weird since I'm basically going to be living in the same house with him later on but I can at least  certainly lock my door everyday and if I wasn't so needy I wouldn't have tooken his offer but I was really needy.

The deal between me and my parents was I have highschool to find a stable job or college.  3 weeks ago was my deadline and I was suppose to start college but I ran away, I just don't want to be a doctor I can't stand the sight of blood and I despise school.

I lived next to a dumpster for a couple of days and then I just couldn't do it anymore so I went back to the house and stole about a thousand dollars, i'm prety sure there's a search out there but I knew I shouldn't waste my time in a apartment yet, so I made a bunch of signs asking for a job that was 2 weeks ago and now this guy found me and he's basically taking me away from that nasty dumpster. Gosh I could still smell that stench, I quickly took a sniff if my coffee just to  alleviate me from the stench.

As I head out I almost tripped but he was behind me ready to catch me. What is this a romantic movie plus I probably stanked living next to a dumpster isn't exactly ordeal.

"So hey my house could use some sparkling up because my parents are comng in, heard you were  looking to be a maid and I know much people won't pay as much as I will... 100 every hour so basically you won't even have to pay the monthly bill for the room. " he says my jaw dropped at his announcement.

" I didn't know jaws could go that wide but is that a yes" he says. I started sqeauling jumping up and down in excitement. This may not be what I was looking for but at least it will cause an apartement to be affordable and im not planning on this being forever  This was not happening all in one day. I took a closer look at his face he looked pretty young so how the hell was he going to pay me? ..... Maybe this was all a freaking joke.  I sighed and started to walk away, but he caught my arm in a tight grip.

"is that a yes or no" he asks with an eyebrow raised. I stared at him and now that I look back if maybe I just walked a little faster he would have never caught my arm and I would have never been in that position but I didn't and my answer was "Yes"

"Well c'mon than but its temporary" he said as he pointed to a limo that suddenly appeared the door was opened by a guy dress in black suit and I question whether I should enter or not but life is full of risks. Follow your gut, I pondered to myself but my gut was telling me to walk away and this was the perfect opportunity. Worst choice of my life next time I'll remember to trust my gut.

#####

What's the smart thing?

BTW this is all her mind she going back to the old days. When she's done with the flashback I'll be like end of flashback.

Lol read the next chapter to find out anyways I have a lot of books and I have 2 days planned for every day, don't cryb about spelling because my editing day is not until Sunday.

Anyways

Read

Vote

Comment

Vote

And

Trust your gut.... Hood_Royalty

katinaroubonneau