Donny

His name was Donny. Well, I guess it was actually Donovan. Whatever. He was gorgeous. And I absolutely hated him.

I had just moved from California. But, I wasn't upset. California wasn't for me. I didn't have many friends and I was sort of a loner. But, when I came here, I was determined to put myself out there more.

I started my first day of school today. It was November 30th so I would have to catch up. But that was okay with me. Not trying to brag, but I was pretty smart.

I pulled on a pair of dark skinny jeans and a grey V neck T-shirt.

"Bye mom." I called to him. "Bye Chloe" he replied.
My mom is a federal investigator. Kinda like a detective. She works late until about 2 in the morning. That's why we moved here. For her job.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I already knew where the school was because my dad had taken me to visit. Once I got to the parking lot, I stopped my car and sighed. I was nervous. I didn't know what I was doing.

I got out of the car, stepping into the cold frosty air. There was no snow yet, just bitter weather.

I slowly walked up to the entrance doors. The warm air hit me as soon as I was inside. To my right was a sign that read "Office"
I entered the room. There was a slim brown haired woman sitting at a desk cluttered with loose papers and files.
"Uhmmm, hi my name is Chloe Brown, I'm a new student."
The woman looked up. "Oh hello, Ms.Brown "I'm Mrs.Plains" she said in a friendly tone.
She pulled a map and a schedule. After showing me all my classes and the rest of the school (on the map), she told me to get going. I nodded to her and started leaving. Until something hard bumped into me. I looked up. A boy, (well teen I guess) glared down at me. He had dark brown hair, kinda like JB's style but better. His eyes were a warm brown, but they shone annoyance. He was, simply put HOT.
"Watch where you're going" he grunted, somewhat angry.
What the hell? Chill out dude. I thought.
I scowled at him and walked out the door purposefully showing him HARD with my shoulder. dick

I got to my first class. Chemistry. When I walked in the class eerily silent. About 23 sets of eyes followed me as I made my way to the teacher.
"I'm Chloe, ummmmm..." I trailed off. He raised an eyebrow. "Yes..." he said. His voice was deep. "You can sit next to Ms.Smith." he instructed.
He gestured to a girl with dirty blond curls. She had a slim figure and a fair face.
She smiled warmly as I sat down. "Hi, I'm Amanda Smith" she said. "Hey, I'm Chloe "
"Quiet please Ms.Smith and Ms.Brown " the teacher said sternly.

Then, he continued with the lesson. I zoned out most of it though. I was thinking about that boy. /Thinks he can tell me to watch where I'm going, I'll tell HIM to watch where he's going, god he's a..." The bell rung, interrupting my thoughts.

I walked to my locker. I put my books in and began reading over my schedule again.

"Hey" said a voice from behind me.

I turned around. It was that boy.
"What?" I said annoyed.
"Hey listen bitch, I just wanted to say..." he started.
"I don't give A fuck about what you have to say, so you can take your little ass and go..."
This time he interrupted me.
He grabbed your arm. "NOBODY talks to me like that." he said.
"Well I just did."
We had a bit of a stare down and then I turned on my heel, gave him the finger and walked away.

?????? HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!