Idiot Boy

"What?" I answer slightly annoyed. I had sort of hoped he would just shut up, but it WAS Donny we were talking about.

I turned to face him, expecting for his face to be apologetic. But I found him with a smirk the size of Texas.

What?! Was he proud of himself?

"Are you mad?" he asked smugly.

"Shut up Donny" I said, clearly annoyed.

"Whoa feisty!" he commented.

I just ignored him. He wasn't going to ruin my day.

Then, Mr.Braski walked in.

"Alright class, settle down!"

We all quieted down.

"Today, we will be working on our projects some more. You can use the internet and books BUT you must write a proper bibliography. Okay, get started."

I grudgingly moved towards Donny.

"Okay, so lets go into the lab."

"Okay"

We walked into the lab. We were the only ones there.

I searched up some diagrams and explanations of of the Eco-system, when I saw Donny just staring at me.

I looked back at him.

"....What?" I said weakly.

But he just kept staring. I started to blush.

What the hell? What's wrong with me? Why am I blushing. He's a dick.

I lightly patted his cheek.

"Hey....idiot boy, snap out of it." I said.

"Idiot boy?" he said in a sexy voice. SEXY VOICE?! No! He was NOT sexy!

"I'm hurt."

"Well, you'll just have to get over it." I said rolling my eyes.

Then there was an awkward silence.

".......................Donny," I said.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Don't ever try to kiss me again." I said quietly but sternly, my face dead serious.

He just looked at me. With some emotion I couldn't quite read. It seemed like a mixture of anger, frustration............................and maybe even some sadness. But he soon snapped out of it, and returned to his normal smirk.

"I'll try...............................................................not very hard though." he said.

SORRY GUYS! I WAS HAVING A WRITERS BLOCK! I'LL TRY TO MAKE MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON