Reality

His lips were............amazing. They were soft yet firm and completely seducing. And.........I almost kissed back. Almost. As the kiss progressed. It felt......real.

But then I snapped back to reality. He was a player. I was just another worthless sex object. He probably would just screw me, tell all his friends he did, and just hook up with someone else.

I pulled away quickly. Slapping him as soon as I was out of his grasp.

"AHHHH" he shouted in aggravation. He bent over grabbing his cheek. But in a few seconds he was standing back up.

"What the hell? What was that for?!" he said, his voice raised.

"Donny, I just moved here, the first time you saw me you were a rude DICK, the second time, you were staring at my body, and today you were making out with this random blonde, AND THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO KISS ME!?!"

Donny was silent.

"Put together the pieces." I said, "I'll see you later"

I picked up my bag and started down the stairs.

He followed me.

"Wait _" he sighed.

I didn't wait, I just walked through the door.

~Monday~

I walked through the doors of the school. Amanda greeted me.

"Hey how was your weekend?" she asked.

"Meh.....so-so." I decided not to tell her about what happened with Donny and I.

After all, she did tell me not to fall for him.

"Yours?" I asked.

"Well, actually I met someone!" she said BEAMING.

"Really?! That's great! What's his name?"

"His name is Chris!"

"Does he go to our school?"

"Yep! I think he's in your calculus class!"

"Oh okay, I'll keep an eye out for him, so-"

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

The bell rang.

Man! I really HATE that bell!

Amanda must have seen the look on my face, because she laughed and said "Don't worry you'll get used to it."

I smiled. I was beginning to really like her.

The rest of the day went by relativity fast. I made a couple of other friends, which was good, since Amanda was my only one.

Anyway, I was having a good day...........................................until biology.......................with Donny.

-.-

I walked into class and caught his eye almost immediately but then he looked down.

I rolled my eyes.

I sat down next to him avoiding his face.

"_......" he said quietly.