Three

Yoongi's pov

When it started off it wasn't bad I promise. Then as time went on it got worse. I started by asking about him. His name, how old he was, what he did, what school he went to. The simple things that I couldn't ask him myself. Then I wanted to know more. I wanted to know about his sleep habits, his schedule so I could "accidentally" run into him. It's not stalking I promise. I just want to know more about this boy that was tantalizing in my eyes. 

I've become so attached to this boy I can't help it anymore. He takes up my thoughts all the time and my thoughts are always filled with beauty. 

My phone sounded from the bed stand as I dressed after my shower. I walked over to it while slipping on my shirt and smiled lightly and picked it up.

Jiminie <3 : Hey Yoongs let's hang out sometime soon :))

Me: Miss me that much Jiminie? 

I'm literally cringing as I type this but I sent it anyways.

Jiminie <3: I like the nickname but it feels to soft for you to use it. Maybe I do miss you, maybe I don't. 

I did something I never thought I would do. I squealed like a fan girl. I quickly typed in a response but I made sure it sounded cool. 

Me: Why wouldn't you miss me? Where do you want to hang out? and when?

in the matter of seconds there was another reply.

Jiminie <3 : Soon because it's true I miss you and how about the arcade?

I smiled he finally admitted that he missed me. 

Me: How about tomorrow?? 

Jiminie <3: Yes!  I mean yeah I can do tomorrow. 

He's the cutest thing. I can imagine how much courage it took him to send that and how hard he's probably blushing right now. I laid in my bed and waited for sleep to consume me. My head filled with thoughts of the blonde haired boy who has stolen my heart already. The way his voice is so soft and kind, his eyes so filled with emotion that cause them to sparkle, his lips plump and pink and the smile they cause make my heart melt. 

Finally the morning has come and the day I get to see Jimin again is here. I quickly get up and shower after brushing my teeth, washing my face and doing the everyday morning things. However today I took more time to complete each task so that way I looked perfect for Jimin. My phone begin to ring as I hopped out of the shower, running to It I answered it.

"Hey Yoongi you almost ready?" The soft voice who I immediately knew who it belonged to said.

"Yeah I'll pick you up soon I just got out of the shower so be ready cutie. See you soon" With that  I hung up and picked the best casual outfit I could find. It happened to be a comfortable T-shirt with my leather jacket over it with some ripped jeans. Classic Yoongi look. I slipped into the sleek black car that sat in my drive way. Courtesy of my father when I was accepted to be a music producer. Driving to the place I knew so well from the recent year of following the boy home assuring he got home safely.

Knock once, knock twice. Go to knock three times. The door swings open and Jimin smiles.

He looks adorable in his red jacket that brings out the shade of pink that finds it's way onto his face

He looks adorable in his red jacket that brings out the shade of pink that finds it's way onto his face. I stared for a minute causing his face to turn reder. We stand in a moment of silence but it's comfortable.
"Ready to go?" I smiled at his shorter form.
"Yeah let me just grab my wallet" he went to turn around to retreat into the home but I stopped him.
"This is a date and I'm paying for you" he opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off "Jimin don't worry about it come on the arcade isn't open all day" I pulled him out leaving him no chance to recouperate.
"Is this your car?" He gaped as I pulled him out
"Yeah why?" He began to walk around it
"Damn it's so nice" he said absentmindedly
"Watch that pretty mouth " this caused him to look up. His face held traces of surprise, confusion and pink tints.
"Sorry Yoongi " he looked down at the ground causing me to laugh slightly
"It's okay I'm just not a fan of pure things saying dirty words" I opened the passenger door as Jimin eased in with nothing but grace. I closed it before walking to the other side. I could see Jimin admiring the interior as I walked around. The way his face looks like a child's filled with excitement as he looks around the car. It causes my heart to pang with adoration. I finally clamber my long legs into the driver seat and within no time where out of his neighborhood on the way to the arcade.

Bright lights illuminate the dark building that's filled with couples, families, kids,teenagers. It's busy for a Friday night. I pay for the tokens and watch as Jimin's face lights up with excitement. Within seconds of getting the tokens Jimin ran off with childish delight to find games he wanted to play. I laugh as I roam trying to find the cute boy. After looking for a few minutes I find him. He's talking to someone. Some boy they seem to friendly. They laugh together, carefree. I walk quietly in the loud arcade and make my way towards them a cold glare on my face. Directed at the guy who's talking to what's mine. Finally I reach them to put an arm around Jimin's waist. At first he jumps but settles into my side when he knows it's me. The guy looks at me for a quick second before smiling.
"Chim Chim who's this?" He asks. I feel a growl trying to fight it's way out of my throat but I suppress it.
"This is Yoongi" Jimin turns to look up and smile at me. However when he notices my strained face his beautiful smile falls.
"What's wrong Yoongi?" He whispers
"Who is this?" I ask ignoring his question.
"Um. Yoongi this is Taehyung my friend" the guy notices the awkward tension and just nods with a small wave.
"Hi" he says quietly. When I don't say anything in return Jimin jumps in.
"Where's kookie ?" He asks
"Uh he's around here somewhere" he gets on his tippy toes looking around before a short boy comes to hug his waist.
"There he is" the guy smiles and kisses his forehead. I begin to calm down at the sight of the boy being on something that's not mine. With my arm still wrapped around Jimin I look at him with the most appologetic face I can muster. He just looks up at me and smiles. God this boy is beautiful when he's happy. I plan on being the reason why he's happy. For the rest of our lives. Till death do we part.