Chapter 9

Bewildered, Akina stared at the source of the goo and then the person who's arms grabbed on to her face, making her pass out

Akina: *blinking, she slowly closes her eyes*

*A few moments later she hears mumbling and then she wakes up in Surges lab*

Akina: h-huh?

Surge: *stares back at her* you....you have no idea how long I've been trying to do more tests on your fragile body.... *Grabbing her by the jaw* your father has been aware of the conditions of your brothers as of recent and he's on high alert of who is the culprit....

Akina: ......

Surge: not saying anything? That's a first..... Tell me Aki, did you see any goo near you while you was asleep? Perhaps maybe another person in front of you?

Akina: yes....why?

Surge: then she has incubated your body completely.... There's three things I'm going to do. 1: analyze you 2: perform some dangerous tasks 3: possibly kill you.... Is that fine with you little one?

Akina: no.

Surge: but without these three things, you're going to die soon

Akina: let me go!

Surge: *gets close to her, growling* look you little shit. *Jabs her eye* I'm growing really impatient with you!

Akina: *screams* and I'm not liking your personality!

Surge: .... *Knocks her out with his elbow and cuts open her arm* .....

Akina: *in her subconscious mind, she's at a small pond with a swing above the Crystal clear water* huh? *Floats to the swing and swings around a bit*   ...... This is nice ^^

1149111: *swinging in her reflection, she's crying*

Akina: *looks at the pond*

1149111: *looks at her, the refection was a surreal version of Akinas subconscious* ...... *Tears drip down get face*

Akina: oh hi, what's your name?

1149111: .......

Akina: want me to give you a name?

1149111: *shakes head no* m-my name is Anika.... I used to be like you until....until you showed your hatred towards me and my people.

Akina: what? What are you talking about?

Anika: The corruption.... The thing that destroyed my home into Oblivion and you showed no remorse to..... And here you are. Taking this new, youthful form to fool the others.

Akina: ???? I'm sorry?

Anika: are you sorry? Are you sorry for killing innocent lives?!

*Everything around them slowly dies*

Anika: as soon as you wake up, you're going to be living in my personal hell for as long as you live Sonata!

Akina: wait, but I'm not even so-

Akina wakes up taking a large breath of air.

Surge: you're back? Good. Just means I can have a lot more fun hearing your screams.... *Injects a grey substance in her* that was for Anika....

Akina: *coughs*

Surge: *opens up his curtains letting in sunlight right onto Akina*

Akina: *screams louder in hopes of someone hearing her*