Chapter 14

(Warning: The following chapters may be a bit mature for certain viewers for it has some very bad scenes. If these scenes are too much to handle. Skip ahead to the next chapter)

Akina jumped out of bed, the idea of her future being horrid was getting to her head. She became cautious of her actions. She got her uniform on, brushed her hair and teeth and looked out the window. It was pouring rain outside.

Akina: *stares* ....

Camilla: you may need this *gives her an umbrella*

Akina: thanks Camilla.

Camilla: Thunder and Lightning will catch up with you, they're with your father doing some royalty stuff.

Akina: oh? Alrighty then *opens door and opens up umbrella* see ya *walks*

The rain pours down against Akinas navy blue umbrella. The rainy ambiance gave Akina a slight unsettling feel on to it.

Akina: *steps on the Eumix and gets transported to the train. She sits at a vacant seat and sets her bag aside* .....

?: *Staring at her from afar*

Akina: .... *Sees her and slides down on her seat, the mysterious persons glare pierce through the multiple seats blocking Akinas view*

?: ....

Akina: *worries*

*About 45 minutes later the figure was gone and the train stopped at the nearest Eumix in Nyrasi*

Akina: *gets off the Eumix and walks to school* .....

?: *Snickers a bit and slithers away in the darkness*

Akina: *walks inside, many students walk around... She looks around to see Tarot, reading a horoscope book* T-Tarot!!! *Runs to him* I need your help!

Tarot: my help?

Akina: mhm, I would like to have my fortune told again.

Tarot: are you sure?

Akina: yeah, but my dad says that fortunes aren't real

Tarot: hmph, is that so?

Akina: *nodding*

Tarot: follow me then Princess. *Goes upstairs and opens a door to a empty room* inside, quickly

Akina: *follows*

Tarot: *Sits down on the floor* sit across from me

Akina: *does what he says*

Tarot: *grabs her hands and his eyes start to glow* the future is correct, a bad outcome is quite. Old foes relies in the shadows to prey upon you... *Stares at her* .......I'm so sorry your highness

Akina: what does it mean?!

Tarot: by the constellation oath I can not tell you. I'm sorry.... *Disappears*

Akina: ...... *Groans in concern*

*Meanwhile, in the Dracconas Castle*

??: *Slides out of the shadows inside of the royal science lab* she's still alive master.

?: Of course she is. Why did I ever think she fucking killed herself.

??: What's your plan now master Surge?

Surge: *looking at his old, moldy science equipment* it's time to destroy the things she love. One thing at a time and..... *Looks at his old journal and gives a sinister smirk*

??: What's that?

Surge: *glances at them* something called mind your fucking business or else I will turn you into another mindless beast.