Chapter 10

Akina stared at her personal guard in awe, a mortal he was. She haven't heard anything about mortal since.... Well she heard stories about mortals but never really met one until now.

Akina: so you're a mortal.

Théo: yes, an undead mortal, pretty much a walking corpse.

Akina: that's so weird, so how did you became a royal guard?

Théo: well, back when the infamous war between Mazia and Dracconia was alive and well, I stumbled here from Earth's atmosphere, not knowing much about here.

Akina: *listens* oh?

Théo: mhm, it was then that your father who was around 20000 years old started recruiting soliders for the war. And he eventually yet hesitantly recruited me due to desperate need for soliders.

Akina: wow

Théo: it was pretty brutal, eventually we had to forfeit because it was getting too much. And as merciless as Mazia was, they stopped fighting Dracconia for a while.

Akina: huh, so how did you became my personal guard and won all those shiny medallions? *Looking at the medals on his uniform*

Théo: well, it was what I did in the war.... But I don't want to get into that..... It's too much to handle.....

Akina: aw, well want to get an ice cream sandwich with me??? *Looking up at him, smiling*

Théo: sure, kid.

He takes her in the kitchen where thunder and lightning were doing homework on the counter.

Thunder: alright lightning, I'm going to put this is simple terms. If you have 9 chicken legs and you gave four of them to me, how many do you still have left?

Lightning: 9, because I'd hide those four away from you and crucify you if you dare to even touch one of my chickies.

Thunder: .... You are hopeless.

Lightning: thank you :3

Théo: hey guys, what's up? *Reaching in the freezer*

Akina: *slides in between them* math work?

Lightning: I never knew how difficult it is to give up four Chicken legs in favor of sharing..... ;-;

Akina; riiiight, and what's your homework thunder *looks*

Thunder: a bunch of algebra and a bit of geometry ^^

Akina: *staring at the work, she steps away from it* anyways.....

Théo: here *gives her an ice cream sandwich*

Akina: yay! *Eats*

Théo: *sits back, smiling*

Akina; can we go to the park today?? Or hang out around here????

Théo: sure, but we have to come back before dinner.

Akina: of course!

*Time pass and Akina and Théo goes outside to the park which was full*

Akina: let's just go to my favorite place!

Théo: uhm okay then *teleports them to a open field full of wild grass*

Akina: so, you know magic?

Théo: some magic, yes.

Akina: I would like to learn how to use magic.

Théo: I don't know about that little one.