What do I do?

Sorry for the long wait!

Niyah P.O.V

After that talk I had with dee it got me thinking my brother have never not liked one of my boyfriends and that just kept playing in my head, then it came to me why doesn't he like him what have Kevin done so bad to my brother for him not to like him, did he sleep with his girlfriend, did they not get alone when they where in jr..high, I just kept thinking of reason why my brother didn't like Kevin. I ran out of reasons and just text Kevin.

Me: Hey Kevin!

Kevin: Hey Babe! How are you!

Me: Im good! I have a question for you?

Kevin: Yes what is it

Me: Do you like my brother?

Kevin: Nah ion like that B**** N***a

Me: Hold up lil homie don't come at my brother like that!! And why dont you like him?

Kevin: F*** Him and I cant tell yu why i dont like him thats my business not yours!

Me: OK! SO YOU GONE GO THERE WIT THAT AGAIN, BUT IMA TELL YA LIKE THIS HERE IF YOU DONT LIKE MY BROTHER YOU DONT LIKE ME ITS BLOOD OVER ANYTHING OVER HERE!!

Kevin: MANE NIYAH YOU GONE PICK THAT P***Y OVER ME!

Me:HELL YEAH THATS MY F*****G BLOOD BROTHER I PICK HIM OVER ANYBODY! GOODBYE WE HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO TALK ABOUT!!

Kevin: REALLY NIYAH YOU FULL OF S***

Me: MANE FUCK YOU THIS BREAK UP WAS LONG OVER DUE!

Kevin: YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME?

Me: DUH CAN YOU READ!

Kevin: MANE!!

So after that i didn't text back( I know yall thinking I started a fight with just so i can break up with him but nawl that break up was long over due he never make me feel good about myself and he petty)

VOTE FOR THE BOOK IF YOU LIKE IT AND GIVE FEED BACK!!

THANK YOU!!