CHAPTER 1

-I don't need anybody-

"Tsk, servant! Get rid of this mirror at once!"

They hurriedly came in and take the mirror out.

"What kind of face do I have?! Ugh, this is so frustrating!" *sigh*

"I may be a prince living in a castle with servants to do things for me. I have a power that no one else has, so why do they avoid me?! I can give them everything they wanted. I have everything, well except for a perfect face, is it the reason why they are avoiding me?" He thought for himself.

"Your Highness, you have a meeting to attend to," his butler reported while knocking on his chamber door, interrupting his thoughts.

He wears his mask again and proceeds outside, where he met the butler with the servants bowing for respect. It honestly satisfied him to see them respecting him even if he knew to himself that they only respect his title, nothing more.

"I may be an ugly monster but at least this monster have wealth and glory. I guess it's better to be a monster than being like them, so weak and easy to be manipulated," he thought while heading to the throne room.

As soon as he entered all the politicians pay respect to him while he confidently walks toward his soon to be throne- if he accomplishes his father's will.

"Begin the matter to be discussed," he coldly said.

"Your highness, his majesty is already long gone, it's time for you to take over the throne," the official stated.

"Agreed. We need a ruler, an official leader. Our nation needs a king. You need to complete his majesty's will immediately."

"We can pick any lady you like from the other noble family," the other suggested. "We can arrange it for you, Your Highness."

"This matter, I'll handle it myself. Besides I can still lead this nation even I'm still not a King," he stated.

"But we need to secure our nation. It needs a King, Your Highness. As an official of this nation, it's our responsibility to ensure that this nation has a proper leader."

One official stated and soon the other officials also agreed and beg for the prince to hear their plea.

"Silence! I'll handle this matter," he gritted his teeth out of frustration. "I'll decide who is suitable to rule beside me. End of discussion," he stands up and immediately leaves.

"F*ck this will. What kind of will is this?! How can I have a wife with this kind of face I have!" he runs his hand through his hair, messing it. "No one will ever accept me. No one will ever love me honestly. They all hate me, hates my face, that's why I'm here all alone, no warmth, no light to light this darkness. My life is so dark that I can no longer see my own shadow," he walked through the corridor thinking by himself.

"I'm horrible. I think I'm just a mistake. No one will care about me and I don't care anymore. I don't need anybody and most especially I don't need.... love," he soon reached his chamber and instantly proceeds inside, slamming the door, leaving all the servants behind him.

Well, what can you do? He is Park Jimin after all.

  ﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

❤