CHAPTER 2

-The Garden-

The darkness is consuming the whole chamber. Once you enter, a monotonous colour will welcome you instantly.

"Ughh... That meeting is so tiring. The world is so tiring," he flopped into his bed and rested for a while until he gradually fell asleep.

Midnight has arrived. No noise coming from his people, only a sound coming from a clock can be heard. It's ticking non stop from day and night. It's ticking like it's matching the sweats flowing rapidly in his face while his body can't move. His attention is stuck into a dream, a nightmare that is devouring his mind completely.

"Sh*t," he sits up while catching his breath. After a long fight between him and his nightmare, at last, he managed to get away from it. "What kind of--Aishhh, forget it."

Unable to process what happened, he wears his mask and decided to get fresh air, and he knew where is the best place for that, the garden, his stress reliever and the place that keeps him calm from all the chaos happening in his life. It's the place that helps him forget every problem he has.

"What a beautiful flower are you," he smiled while looking at the bluish orchids planted in the white delicate flower pot. "Never die in front of me. You all are all I have," he starts watering all his flowers. It might be weird for a prince like him to have a hobby like that but he doesn't care, he didn't plan to be like them anyway. For him, it is his treasure.

"Ouch!" she quickly covers her mouth as soon as she realizes what she has done.

"Who dares trespass the royalty's property!" he squinted his eyes when he heard a loud crash.

"I'm dead, sh*t, need to get out now," she whispered and quickly get up. "Ah!" she bites her lower lips to stop herself from making any noise as she tried to get out with her foot all swollen up.

"That tone..." he looks in the direction where the sound is coming from. "It's a woman's voice," he muttered, making him frozen in his spot.

He is unable to move. He doesn't know what to do. His mind is completely in commotion.

"Who's there?" He snapped himself and decided to check it out, however, he stops as soon as he saw a gorgeous woman, her face may not be clearly shown because of the darkness but the moonlight helps him to at least see her a little, even from afar.

"Wuaaaaaaah, my foot," she pouted as she finished jumping from the high wall and managed to get out of that place. "Why do I have to be so clumsy," she whines like a kid still pouting. "Too bad I only get a few flowers. What bad luck, tsk, why does he have to be there," she rolled her eyes and proceed to walk away with a basket in her hand.

"She's- no! Don't think about it, Jimin," he warns himself. "And why the f*ck am I talking to myself, ugh," he throws the watering can, splashing the water inside it all over the ground. "I hate her" he muttered under his breath, his eyes are still fixed on the spot where he saw her.

But because of confusion about what she is doing here, he walks toward the spot where she is before.

"What the... so she stole my flowers, huh?" He furrowed his eyebrows as he looks at the petals scattered everywhere.

He shifts his eyes toward the high wall where she escaped. He has a smirk plastered on his face. "So she manages to climb that high wall."

"How dare she angers me."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

❤❤❤