CHAPTER 5

-She steals again-

He woke up from the ray of sunshine still confused as to why he was sleeping near the window when supposed to be he should be watching his garden.

"F*ck, I failed to do so," he drifted to sleep last night.

He rushes to his garden and sees empty spaces. His blood automatically started to boil and his fist started to ball.

"I really can't let this happen again. Never!" He let out his anger, soon as he entered the castle.

"Your highness, you can punish her whenever and wherever you like."

"SHUT UP!"

"Why are you hesitating, your highness?" His steward thought.

He didn't reply, instead, he just stormed off

Night came again, the prince attempt to stay up all night to watch his garden and make sure the girl can't steal a single flower again.

"This time I won't sleep. Bring me a kettle of coffee!" He ordered.

"Yes, your highness."

The servant followed his instruction, soon the servant entered with a huge kettle full of coffee.

He thought his plan will work out but like what happened before, he drifted to sleep again while the girl steals his flowers and it continues for several nights.

"Because of that girl, his highness becomes so irrational," his steward muttered under his breath, disbelief of his master.

-----------
My only wish
is to be "the one"
And call you my only one
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

😱😱😱