Chapter One -Shell Beach

One month later after the Octonauts Conservation Center was built, Tweak and Kwazii returned to spend some time with its workers and help them in whatever way they can.

(Inside the Conservation Center)

Tweak was busy building prosthetic flippers for some turtles who were seriously injured on their journey to Shell Beach. Two medics were there waiting to collect the prosthetics.

"There you go guys" She said

"Five new prosthetics for our turtle friends"

"I've designed it in such a way that will give the turtles more speed than they normally would have to get away from predators and fishing nets"

"Thanks Tweak" They said cheerfully collecting the prosthetics from her.

Tweak went to the workstations to examine them and see if anything needed repairs.

"Everything seems to be in Working Order"

"I'll go and tell the others in HQ"

She went to the HQ where some of the IT specialists and technicians were there hard at work analyzing data and tracking activities on the beach.

"Hello Everyone" Said tweak

"Hello Tweak" They Responded Jovially

"I'm happy to report that the workstations are in working order and that I made five prosthetic flippers for the injured turtles"

"Good Work Tweak"

Tweak turned around and saw Ranger Shaun smiling at her.

"I Just want to thank you once again for coming here to help with some of the work here at the center".

"We're glad to have you and Kwazii here for the week".

"You're Welcome Ranger Shaun" Said tweak.

"Where's Kwazii?"

"He and the other Rangers are out on patrol" said Ranger Shaun pointing to the video screen.

Just then Tweak's video com was ringing.

Tweak touched the screen and Captain Barnacles appeared on the screen.

"Hello Tweak, Captain Barnacles here".

"Good afternoon cap" said tweak smiling.

"How are things at the Conservation center??"

"Things are fine here"

"The scientists are out collecting water samples from the Beach And the IT Specialists are analysing data.

I've just finished inspecting the workstations and  making prosthetic flippers for the medics.

"Very Good", said Captain Barnacles

"Hold on, where is Kwazii?"

"Ranger Shaun said he was with the other rangers patrolling the beach".

"Understood, I'll check in on you and Kwazii tomorrow."

"Barnacles Out"

(Video Call Ended)

"Okay, it's been a long day and I smell kinda greasy". Said tweak examining herself.

"Oh I know who can help you with that;  Simone, Simone!!!"

Just then a monkey wearing a Yellow shirt, Blue jeans and Black boots appeared.

"Tweak this is Simone, she's our cook and our caretaker for the center.