Chapter Four- Celebration Time

(Back in the Eastern part of the forest)

"TWEAK MI HEARTY, DO SOMETHING BEFORE THIS JAGUAR SINKS IT TEETH INTO MY SKULL!!"

Taking off her back pack, she took out two ear protectors and placed one on her ears

"I know exactly what to do", Tweak said with a sly smile on her face.

Kwazii finally made it to the bank of the river. Tweak quickly spotted him and placed the ear protector on his ears. Before he could question her she was gone.

But he didn't had long to think, the jaguar leapt out of the water and landed heavily on Kwazii pinning him down.

"I' have you this time and now it's time for payback for costing me my free food supply and injuring me". Said the jaguar coldly.

Before he could bite Kwazii in the skull,

(SNAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!)

All the creatures on the beach looked towards the forest. The Rangers and the Octonauts who were together again all looked towards the eastern part of the forest.

"JUMPING JELLYFISH!!!! WHAT WAS THAT SOUND?? shouted Shellington.

"Hmmmmm, I think I know" Said Captain Barnacles.

"Rangers, You stay with the captured jaguars."

Roger!!!!!

"Octonauts, let's go and investigate".

"And Bring the last cage"

So they took off towards the eastern part of the forest.

(At the Bank of the River)

Kwazii opened his eye and saw the Jaguar knocked out cold on the ground.

When he looked up, He saw Tweak with a furious look on her face wearing on her hands Claw devices with speakers in their center.

"WHOA!!! AMAZING!!!!! Said Kwazii looking at his friend with admiration

"What are those strange looking devices called"??

I call them the Sonic boom Claws, I patterned them after our friends the snapping shrimp.

When I had snapped the claws, the speakers produced the same sound as the snapping shrimp and

"Well as you can see, They knocked the Jaguar out cold!!

"He may be a ferocious and a top class predator, but he could never outsmart us octonauts!!!!". Said tweak with pride in her voice.

"I salute you matey", Kwazii said standing up and saluted her. Tweak Returned the salute.

"Good work you two"

Tweak and Kwazii turned around and saw Captain Barnacles and the rest of the octonauts.

"Thank you captain, it was our duty". said Tweak and Kwazii putting the jaguar into the last empty cage".