Chapter Two -Trouble on the Beach.

Tweak took a look around and  saw Kwazii lying  in the creek.

Kwaz????

Kwazii was groaning and mumbling something incoherent, then fell unconscious.

She took a closer look at him and saw the bite wound on his arm and bruise on his head.

KWAZII!!!!!!!

KWAZII!!!!!!!

She gently moved him on to the edge of the creek where it was dry.

Afterwards she  got out and threw on her Bath Robe.

Picking up her back pack she
Took out a wash cloth and Some peroxide.

she partially soaked the wash cloth with the solution and went to clean  Kwazii's wounds on his arm and head.

"Don't worry Kwaz, You're gonna be okay".

"Help's gonna be here faster than you can say "Bunch a Munchy Crunchy Carrots"

Kwazii slowly opened his eye and saw tweak kneeling beside him.

Not sure what he was seeing he slipped back into unconsciousness.

"It's time to Sound the Oct Alert"

She pressed the Octo alert pin on Kwazii's Ranger Jacket.

Octonauts To Shell Beach!!!

Within a few minutes the Octopod along with the rest of the octonauts arrived at the beach.

(5 minutes Later)

Kwazii!! Kwazii!!  Kwazii!!!

Kwazii opened his eye and saw Tweak on one side looking at him concerned.

Then he saw Peso on the other side
Smiling at him.

Looking up he saw the rest of the octonauts team.

"Huh"?? "What Happened"??

"Where am I"??

"You're still in the forest at Shell Beach Kwazii" Replied Captain Barnacles.

"Tweak sounded the Octo alert"

"You were seriously hurt, but Peso  took care of you and your wounds".

"Aww thanks Peso, Mi Hearty" Kwazii said smiling.

"You're Welcome" said peso closing his medical bag.

"But you need to rest, and get better"

There's no time for rest!!!said Kwazii quickly getting up from the forest floor.

"There are jaguars here in the forest!!!!

"About four of them, very very dangerous and very persistent".

The Rangers and I had split up to catch them faster, after which one of them pounced on me and bit me on my arm.

But I injured him with my sword in process.

"Jaguars"???? Gasped peso

(Vegimals Fainting)

"Don't worry Kwazii we'll find them",
Said the captain reassuringly

"But first let's get  to the conservation center"

"Ranger Shaun and the other crew members must be worried about you two".

(Back at the center)

Ranger Shaun was pacing up and down in HQ he hadn't heard back from the Kwazii or the other rangers.

Tweak hadn't returned from having her bath in the creek.

One of the IT Specialists named Rhonda(a Harpy Eagle) was at the computer screen monitoring Shell Beach's Activities.

she saw on video screen that  the octonauts were coming towards the center.

"Sir I've just located Kwazii , Tweak and the rest of the octonauts team".

"They're at the door"

"Okay Rhonda let them in".

She pressed one of the control buttons and automatically the door opened
Letting captain Barnacles and his team in.

"Welcome Octonauts",

" I see that you have our honorary conservation crew members with you" said Ranger Shaun cordially Shaking Captain Barnacles hand.

"Yes, Kwazii here was seriously hurt but peso fixed him and he's all better"

"Thank Goodness" Sighed Ranger Shaun.

Just Then the other Rangers came into the HQ.

"Ranger Shaun, we have a serious problem" Said ranger Ryan with a worried look on his face.

"The Jaguars are still on the loose and We have turtles leaving the beach at top speed.

" They don't feel safe anymore with those jaguars around and the nests are unprotected".

"Oh my, I was afraid of this".

"Ryan, use the video communicator"

"Tell the marine biologists  that are taking water samples to stay there and watch over the nests.

"You got it sir"

Ranger Shaun, what can you tell us about the jaguar attacks?? Asked Captain Barnacles

" They had been attacking the Nests and Turtles on the beach for almost a week now.

"We had managed to keep most folks safe so far, but not without having a few casualties.

"All I know is that they are very ferocious beasts that would stop at nothing until they get what they want!!" Said Kwazii shaking his fist.

"I got the bite mark to prove it.

"We need  to get those scurvy jaguars before someone else gets seriously hurt!!!".

"Agreed"

"But How can we get them without them pouncing on us first"? Asked Tweak.

"Captain, Jaguars are top leveled predators", said Shellington walking to the video screen.

"May I please use the computer,  uhh"?

"Rhonda", she said smiling

"Yes Shellington go ahead"

Shellington started scrolling through the creature catalog and located information on jaguars.

"They are the Biggest cats in South America".

They are "Carnivorous" meaning that their diets consist of meat.

"During a hunt ,they use
their strong jaws and teeth to subdue their prey.

"They spend most of their time alone, living in bushes and in tall trees. Their diet consists of deer,  peccary, monkey, turtles, even smaller creatures like rodents,fish frogs just to name a few.

"Stealth and speed are their superpowers".

"In that case, its time for "Operation Jaguar". Said Ranger Shaun.

"Of Course"!!, "To catch a Jaguar we have to act like a Jaguar" Said Captain Barnacles jovially.

"Exactly"!!!