18

I yawn and rub my eyes as I wake up from a deep sleep. I look over to see Harry starring at me with a smile on his face, his dimples in view.
"What?", I laugh and sit up in the bed.
"Nothing, just, I like watching you", I look at him with wide eyes.
"You weirdo"
"Not like that, you're just really beautiful", I blush and look down.

We sat lying in the bed talking and cuddling for a while.
"Do you want breakfast?", I ask
"Sure".
We get up and walk down the huge stair case leading down to the main floor. Once we enter the kitchen I go to the fridge and grab eggs, butter and milk then I go to the cupboard and get bread, vanilla and cinnamon. Harry takes out a pan so we can cook and a bowl to mix the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon in. I butter the pan and Harry dips a slice of bread into the French Toast mixture then placing it in the freshly buttered pan. We finish making our food and get some plates and syrup. We eat and talk while drinking our teas. I've noticed since I've been in the UK I've been drinking tea more than usual.

After breakfast we decide to get dressed and go out shopping. I put on a black long sleeved shirt that had a tie up front starting at my bellybutton and going up to my collar bone, I paired my black shirt with a pair of high waisted ripped blue jeans and a red bag. Harry is wearing a plain white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. We head out the door and into the car. The mall is in town which is almost 30 minutes from Harrys house. We drive and listen to the radio on the way to the mall, we don't talk much but when it comes to me and Harry we don't have to talk to each other to feel close, comfortable, loved and safe we always feel that way or at least I do. The two of us sing along to all the songs that start to play throughout the drive.

We arrive at the mall and park closer to the back of the lot. We walk hand in hand to the doors of the shopping complex. The first store we go into is forever21, we shop in there for a few minutes but I didn't see anything that caught my eye. We walk past Victoria Secret and I walk in, Harry giving me a quizzical look.
"What I could always use more underwear",he shrugs his shoulders.
"Fair enough", he catches up to me and grabs my hand.

We walk around Victoria Secret for a long time, every once and a while Harry picking up a skimpy piece of lingerie and wiggling his eyebrows at me making me light out loud. I ended up buying pink lace underwear and a matching bra, I also bought one of the lingerie sets that Harry picked up early, even though I know he was joking, but hey, he might like it anyway.

After a few hours of walking around and looking at many different stores we decide to go to the food court to get some food to eat. It's already past lunch but not quite time for dinner. We order some Thai food, we wanted to sit and eat in the food court but there were too many fans and paparazzi hanging out and just watching us, so we ate our food in his car.

After eating we head back to his house. When we get there we throw out our food containers and get dressed into more comfortable clothing. I got dressed into a pair of fuzzy pajama shorts and a tank top, Harry changed into sweat pants, but he kept his white shirt on. He put on a movie in the home theater and I went to go make some popcorn. I told Harry not to start watching with out me but when I enter the movie room and see his eyes glued to the TV I throw a handful of popcorn at him laughing at his reaction. He looks at me and furrows his brows.
"I told you not to watch"
"Sorry", he gets up and hugs me, when he pulled away from the hug he smiled and grabbed a handful of the buttery popcorn and threw it at me. I don't know why I didn't see that coming. I dig my hand into the bowl and grab the biggest handful I could then put the bowl down before wiping my popcorn at him. He went to reach for the bowl and I ran out of the movie room and into the closet room, which happened to be a bathroom. I heard Harry pass the bathroom and I ran out going the opposite way he did. I end up in the kitchen and spot him in the dining room looking under the table for me.
"Where are you?", he laughs, I laugh back. I can't believe we are basically playing hide and go seek and we are 21 and 26 year old adults. I duck down behind the counter when I realized that he heard me laugh. I look around from my awful hiding spot to see where he is, which would be right in front of me. I stand up fast and laugh while running up the stairs, Harry follows me and goes up the other side of the stairs, trying to catch me. I run into his bedroom and hide in his closet that is full of designer suits. I put my body in between to suits and sit up on top of the shoe rack, covering my body completely with the clothes. I hear Harry enter the room. He walks around for a bit then makes his way to his closet. Through a small hole in between the two suits I'm hiding behind I can see Harry looking around for me. He leaves the closet and I laugh, he comes back in and I cover my mouth with my hand.
"I heard you"
"No you didn't", I say in a mumble.
"I know you are in here". I close my eyes and within seconds my shield of suits are being pulled apart and exposing me.
"Hi", I say and look up at him.
"You suck at this game", I stick my tongue out.
"Hey where did the popcorn go?",I ask looking at his hand.
"Oh, I ate it", he chuckles and I laugh.
He grabs my hand and helps me off of the shoe rack I was uncomfortably sitting on. We walk out of the closet and head back down the stairs.

As our feet hit the main floor the door bell rings. I look up at Harry, he is also confused, in order to get to the door you have to know the code to the gate, who ever is at the front door must know the password but not many people do.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AN: let me know if you are enjoying this fanfic.

I'm also thinking about writing another Harry fan fiction, so when I'm done with this one I will start publishing the new one.

Also please follow my ig fan account, my username is styles211994

Bye💕