Chapter 2 "We meet again"

"AHHHHH ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME WHY HIM WHY HERE" I yelled and made moranda jump a little.

Moranda:"Jeez girl calm down what's wrong?" She said while sitting down while eating some popcorn.

Me:"Ugh well that gu-" i was saying while i got interrupted.

Moranda:"You keep looking at him and he keep looking at you is something going on between you and him?

Me:"No not at all it's just i kinda bumbed into him last night.." I said while getting a little worried.

Moranda:"Gosh calm down anyways at least you didn't get to show him around and got saved from that doctor appointment."

Me:"Yeah but tomorrow i will have to show him around." I said while pulling my hair.

Moranda:"Chill everything will be fine.." She said while getting up to go to her room.

Later that night i decided to sleep early so i can take my mind off everything. The next day i woke up and went to go take a shower i got out of the shower put some clothes on, When i was brushing my hair i noticed something and i look in the mirror and yelled.

Me:"AHHHHH MORANDA." i said while Running down stairs chasing after her.

Moranda:"I'M SORRY"

Me:"YOU LITTLE JE-" I said but stopped talking beacuse i felt bad for messing up her hair to.

Moranda:"Ugh don't worry It will take of like in a couple of day's.

Me:"I know."

"

(That's the outift 👆 and hair)

Me:"Anways let's go" I said while walking out and meeting up with the girls.

Shopia and lisa:"..."

Shopia:"As-"she said while i interrupted her.

Me:"Yeah i know i look fabulous" i said while they all laughed at my comment.

My pov:

Ughh i really didn't want to go but i had no other choice when we got to school i look over to moranda she look worried on what people would say about her hair but for me i really didn't care what they say.

Me:"Hey Moranda just ignored them, okay?"

Moranda:"okay."

After i left to go find stranger and his friend i knew Moranda wasn't feeling good so i asked some girls to talk to her but anways while i was walking i bumbed into someone and made me drop my laptop i got so scared i didn't even want to look at my laptop.

Me:"Oh I'm so-" i said while picking up my laptop and getting interrupted.

Stranger 1:"Uh look it's you again i guess we meet again my name is yo-" He said while getting interrupted by his hyung.

Stranger 2:"My name is Taehyung but you can call me V and this is Yoongi aka suga He said while smiling.

Man his smile was cute

Me:"Ah yeah my name is Ashley you can call me Ash for short, Anyways i should go also yoongi I'll meet with you in 5 min." I said while rushing outside to get some air.

End of pov.

Yoongi pov:

She looked really cute with does purple highlights on her hair but last time i checked she didn't have them but anways i went to go find her because i need to know where my classes were so i went outside and i saw her sitting down and dangling her feet it was to cute ah what am i saying.

End of pov

Yoongi:"So can you show me my classes." He said while he sat next to me.

Me:"Oh yeah let me see you're scheduled."

He pulled it on and i saw it, i felt like screaming when i realized all his classes was with me expected for 3.

Me:"What a coincidence" i said and realized i said it out loud.

Yoongi:"What"?

Me:"We have all the same classes so just follow me "

Yoongi:"oh um okay" he said while rolling his eyes.

~8 hours pass by~

Anways bell rang and i felt happy to leave school while i packed my stuff my teacher called me to her desk i walked over and saw yoongi.

Teacher:"Ashley if you don't mind can you please tutor Yoongi.

I look at Yoongi and look at the teacher.

Teacher:"You'll get food."

Me:"Okay fine i will." I said while screaming inside.

Teacher:"Thank you ashley"

Well now i guess I'll be spending more time with him...Which i really didn't have no problem but he seemed cold hearted but food is what i need.

(Sorry for this long chapter i just like typing a lot😂.)