Chapter 3 "Possible"

After school i told yoongi to meet me in the library tomorrow so i can tutor him and he just ignore me, Of course..uh boy's these day's..

My pov:
I was walking to go home and basically waiting for my sister, I waited there for 6 hour's and i got worried i grab my phone and about to text her until she finally came.

Me:"Gurl were have you've been also is that makeup you're wearing? You weren't wearing that in the morning."I said while being curious.

Moranda:"What gurl you're exaggerating...I did have makeup on all day to!! Let's just go home." She said with a worried face.

Me:"Okay whatever i say..It's getting late anyway's." I said while i rolled my eye's.

End of pov.

Anways while i was walking with my sister, She suddenly trip but saved her self by grabbing me but i didn't get safe which Made me trip and twist my ankle.

Me:"Gurl what the heck" i said while trying to get up.

Moranda:"Sorry but my life is my life."

Yoongi pov:
I was waiting for jimin for 6 hours,I was staring to fall asleep until someone called my name.

Yoongi:"Finally, I was about to go to sleep!

jimin: "Ah sorry it's jut new for me  so i got....lost"

Yooongi: "Uh yeah whatever"

When we started walking i heard  yelling, I turned around and i saw two girls yelling at eachother i saw one of them on the floor grabbing on her ankle i decided to go help because me and jimin were heading that way anways, I'm not much of a sweetheart well basically i just don't know how to show it but she looked in pain and jimin just drag me alone with him.

End of pov.

Jimin:"Come on yoongi it won't hurt to go help her!!" He said whining.

Yoongi:"Fine but after this I'm going to sleep!"

Jimin:"Fine lazy as-"

Yoongi:"Shut the fu-'"

Jimin:"Hey no cussing!"

Yoongi:"But you were about to cuss too!"

Moranda pov:
Omg she is to dramatic..I turned around and saw two boys walking towards us when i saw who it was i quickly told ashley to get her butt up.

Me:"Ash get up" I said while yelling whispering and moving my eyes to the boys, Basically trying to give her a signal.

Ashley:"No not them ugh but my ankle, I can't stand up it hurts to much but i don't want to see yoongi so imma get my butt up and run for my life"

Moranda:"Then hurry you're as-"I got cut off by someone else.

Ah shoot not him...

End of pov

Jimin:"Hey oh Moranda right?"

Moranda:"Uhh...yeah...Jimin..." I said awkwardly.

Yoongi was walking up to me but when he saw me he just stand there.. Schocked..like duh i know yeah i have a beautiful amazing face...No but seriously he was just shock almost like someone took his soul...Eh he always look like that..

Yoongi:"Shoot" i said to myself." not her...ugh but she's hurt i can't leave her like that...I'm going to hate myself i can let myself fall for her and get hurt afterwards like back then...." I said to myself again.

Yoongi:"Uh ashley...You okay...?"

Me:"Yeah pff what kind of question is that?"

Yoongi:"Gosh sarcastic much?"

Me:"Yeah i also heard you're like that to"i said while i rolled my eyes

Yoongi:"Whatever"

Me:"Anyways bye see you later"

I said while trying to get up but then suddenly fell but someone grabbed me on time i turned around to look and...it was him...He doesn't seem like a jerk but when we first met but i might be wrong..You know "all" boy's are jerks..

Yoongi:"Ugh i don't like this as much as you do but you look hurt" he said while he had me on his arms and he  pulled out his phone and called somone.

Yoongi pov

                        ~Phone call~
Me:"Hey"
                                  ???:"Hey what up?

Me:"Well can you bring the car and take me to the hospital?"

        ???:"Yeah but what happen???"

Me:"I'll tell you later"

                    ???:"okay I'll pick you up"

Me: "Thanks bye"
                                              ???:"Bye"

                    ~End of call~
End of pov

Me:"No no it's okay i don't need to go to the hospital"

Yoongi:"Yeah whatever you can't even walk"

Me:"That's all a lie"

Jimin:"Caught in a lie,i see" he yelled while laughing.

Yoongi and me:"...Shut up"

We both said and quickly look at each other for 2 sec and looked away,  finally the car came and took us to the hospital.