Chapter 15 [] Im sorry

My eyes widened and my heart stopped. My jaw dropped all the way down to the floor as my eyes began to tear up

Me:n-no this cant be!

My grandma could see the pain in my eyes and I could see the pain in hers. I couldn't believe my grandma had cancer. Out of all the days she tells me now.

Grandma: I'm so so sorry Hyeji, I love you so much and I know you love me back but things like these happen in life and you have to accept it.

I looked down and shook my head in disbelief thinking that this was a nightmare and that she's fine in real life.

Me:this is a dream right?!

She sighed and placed her weak yet porcelain hand on my shoulder and smiled weakly.

Grandma:Hyeji this isn't a dream sweetie it's real life.

Tears fell down my face as I could see tears fall down hers. After everything I've accomplished and that she's helped me with, she's been diagnosed with cancer.
I wished that this wasn't real but it was and there's not that many options for stopping this.

Me:please don't leave me...

My phone was vibrating like crazy and I knew exactly who it was yet I decided to not pick up.

Grandma: the pain won't last that long...

~~2 hours later~~

The room was silent and my phone has been turned off since it was too noisy and I wanted to spend time with my grandma.
I soon fell asleep with my hand in hers and my head on the bed. She was fast asleep as well.

The door slowly opened and in he came, with a sharp dagger and a smug look on his face waiting for this moment his whole life.

—-
Sorry this is really bad but I wrote it in a rush and kind of a signal saying that I'm going to continue this book anyways it's hella bad don't sue me!!!