Chapter 10 [] Bonding

We all seemed to be discussing on what we should do first.

Jimin: I kinda wanna do dances!

Yoongi: karaoke seems fun!

Namjoon: what about watching a movie!

Jin:I wanna eat!

I giggled at them as Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, and I just stared at them before bursting out into laughter since they didn't seem to agree on what they wanted to do altogether. I could see them all starting at each other with steam shooting out of their ears before they all began to argue on what they wanted to do.

Me: Yah Yah! Settle down!

I laughed and they all quiet down after a minute of just yelling about who's choice is better.

Me:How about we do a draw! We'll all write down our ideas if we have one or not and I'll put it into my hat.
I said as I slowly pulled my hat off.
Me:then I'll mix them around and pick the first one that we do!

The boys looked at each other before nodding with a huge smile on their faces. This made me feel more happy and comfortable around them since they were so sweet and kind to me.

They all wrote down an idea and placed it in my hat. I honestly didn't care on what we did first I just wanted to have some fun. I then mixed up the papers and picked one up and opened it.

*clears throat*
Me:dancing in pairs!

I could immediately tell who this was as Jimin jumped up and shouted a little 'yes!' I smiled and then turned away from them to write all their names down onto a sheet of paper. I looked around to find another hat I could use.

Me:ah! Taehyung can I borrow you hat please!

I smiled when he brought it over to me and I placed all the names in the hat.

Me:okay! This is how the pairing is going to work. I'm going to pull out two names and whoever you hear is your partner. And I will also pull out another slip and that will be your dance concept. Okay? Okay!

I began to pull out the names
List
Namjoon & Jin : 1980s aka olden days
Yoongi & Hoseok: Feelin' good
Jungkook & Taehyung: opposites

I then pulled out the last two names which were "Hyeji and Jimin! The concept is.....sexy?!" My eyes widened as I didn't know how to react. I stared over at Jimin as he sent me a wink which made my cheeks heat up. I looked over to the boys as the looked slightly jealous of who Jimin got.

Me:u-uh okay now what we have to do is come up with a minute dance with the concept in two hours!

I spoke and placed all the hats down before taking out the hat that Taehyung gave to me and taking all the papers out.

I was about to turn around when I felt two hands pin me down onto the table. The other boys have already gone and started practicing.

Me:h-huh?

Taehyung: you better not do anything too sexual with Jimin....

With his deep and sexy voice which made me melt he then took his hat and walked over to Jungkook. I looked over at him and he looked back at me and sent me a wink which made my face go so red.