Chapter 20[]Out for food 2

--Narrator POV--

The boys listened in on what they were saying and each and every one of them really wished for the best for their groups debut.

It reminded them of when they were little trainees and told each other to work as hard as they could to achieve everything they wanted.

Yoongi:"we wish you guys the best of luck!!"
He cheered on and smiled at them while the girls smiled back at him.

Hyeji:"thank you so much" she bowed her head

Soon all the food came to their tables and they were all excited to stuff their faces.

~~~~

after an hour of talking and bonding with the boys we finally decided to go home and rest.

hyeji:"thank you so much for the dinner!" i decided to hug manager Shin since she treated us out and was very kind to us.

manager Shin:" okay okay kids let's get back to the dorms!" she called out "you too bangtan!" she chuckled before shoving all of us into the car and driving home.

~~~

we soon arrived home as we flopped down onto the couch
hyeji:"ah i'm so tired.." i yawned before standing up and then falling back down since she was that tired.

hana:" dont make me carry you to your bed" she laughed before patting her stomach and yawning since she saw hyeji yawn. "now i'm yawning" she sighed before shaking her head and looking back at he girls.

Ryuna:" are you even that strong?" she wiggles her eyebrows at hana since she was quite skinny and gets tired so easily. "i'm joking don't get mad at me unnie!" she covered her body since she saw hana get up and try to attack her.

Hyorin:" yah! kids it's late go to sleep we have practice tomorrow so rest up!" she came around and poked our stomachs one by one which made up all jump up.

hyeji:"yah! fine fine i'm going" i puffed out my cheeks and wished everyone a goodnight and walking to my bedroom and getting ready for bed and going to sleep.

——
A/N: HEY GUYS IM STILL BUSY BUT ILL TRY TO UPDATE ILYOSBSKSNDKDND