Chapter 1.

Meghans Pov :

* Alarm *

"What in the world!" She exclaimed as She was quickly woken up by the sound of the alarm .
She looked to check what time it was and the alarm clock read 5:00 am , she mentally groaned as she slowly got up from bed to take her shower .

"Meg my dear , didn't you say that the filming is going to start at 7 " She heard her mum say from behind the bathroom door.

Meghans mother , the woman who raised her all by herself because she was rejected by Meghans dads family which lead to the divorce between Meghan's mum and father , Meghans mum had sacrificed her career and life goals for her and she always placed her first above all else , despite having to do it on her own. Her mums own family even left her mum to support herself, so meet Meghans mum the selfless and most loving human being She has ever grown to know .

"Mum shouldn't you be at sleep? , you don't have to worry about me I'll be fine , the filming is not very far from our house it's just at a nearby park today . Go back to sleep mum thank you ".

"Ok dear if you need anything let me know ".

————————————————————————
Just as She got ready to leave the house to go to the location that was going to film her next movie She had received a message.

Text message:

- "Come and take your daughter" her ex husband wrote .

Meghan called him straight after

- " what is that supposed to mean , you know very well you're supposed to drop her off tomorrow not today ".

- " I'm trying this father daughter bonding but it's getting exhausting now , so come and pick her up I want to relax I'm done acting like I love this daughter of ours".

- " you're a horrible father , you're openly exclaiming you don't love your own daughter but you're quick to fake love to her so that she can prefer you ".

- " are you done? I give you till tonight to pick her up , oh and don't tell her I said I didn't love her " he chuckled a mean chuckle as he hung up the phone.

" bastard " Meghan said as she placed the phone back in her bag and headed out to go to the location.

————————————————————————

" sorry I'm late " Meghan exclaimed as she sped up her pace to the side of her film director, "there was traffic".

Meghan noticed the film director completely ignored her statements and was staring eagerly yet angrily at his phone , watching something that was clearly making him mad .

"What is wrong with this so called president they elected , like I mean come the hell on , build a wall ? Is he dreaming and now he has this stormy Daniel case in which we all know the truth and yet he's denying it". Davidson the director said out of frustration as he placed his phone back in his pocket .

" don't get me started on politics " Meghan said as she rolled her eyes to emphasize the distaste she felt for the new president of America. " everything went downhill since Obama left".

" right let's begin , so basically I want you to walk over to him and slap him in the face and then say your lines to him and you know the rest " Davidson said

Meghan nodded and went on to shoot the scene.

————————————————————————

"Honey how was it at dads house"? Meghan asked her 5 year old daughter Stacey as she just came home with her from picking her from her ex husbands house.

" daddy left me alone at home , he went to buy me toy". Stacey said in her innocent and sweet tone , not seeing that her dad left her alone at just 5 years old for the duration of her stay with the excuse that he was getting her a toy, Meghan was outraged.

"Have you eaten" Meghan decided to say with a firm smile .

"No Mummy I ate sweets only " .

And with that line Meghan knew she would never hand her daughter over to that bastard.

________________________________

Harry's Pov :

"Your wife is getting on my nerves William". Harry said to his brother as he took his seat at the dinner table .

"Stop talking about my wife like that harry , rather than appreciating the fact that she's trying her best to help you to get your life in order since you're wifeless". William stared at his brother in disbelief as he protected his wife who ate in silence not wanting to interfere in such arguments.

" Don't be stupid brother your wife is too plain for my liking , I'd rather wait till i find a wife that was as caring and risky as our mother".

"As plain as you say my wife is I love her regardless now can we please eat in peace or you can go and continue watching that show you're obsessed about , scandal , that's the name right"?

" Enough boys " . Just that two word statement from the queen was enough to get the men as quiet as quiet can be .

________________________________

Authors note :

Hey bbys hope you like chapter one 💕
Comment and subscribe x