Chapter 39

Shayne's POV

Boze was cleaning up my shirt in a rather sensual way, and I felt extremely uncomfortable. Why was she doing this? All of a sudden, Courtney stormed away. I couldn't blame her.

Boze - Jealous much?

Me - What did you just say?

Boze stopped and she looked up at me, with the realisation that she had fucked up etched in her eyes.

Boze - Oh, nothing.

Me - You said, 'Jealous much?' What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Do you want Courtney to be jealous?

My tone was becoming increasingly irate. This fucking bitch wanted to break me and Courtney up, just like Courtney said.

Boze - Shayne, calm down.

Me - No, look, I know how hard it is to hide your feelings, but Courtney and I are in love, ok? No one will ever break us up. So please, stop trying to. 

Boze - I don't think I'll ever have to after this.

Me - Wha-

Before I could react she had pressed her lips against mine. I cringed away and immediately pushed her off, a little too hard actually as she fell to the ground.

Boze looked up at me and smiled menacingly.

Me - What the fuck are you doing?

Boze then stood up.

Boze - Now, I'm gonna tell Courtney that you kissed me, and she'll fucking leave you, and then I'll have you all to myself.

Me - Yeah, like she's gonna believe that I kissed you first. I'm gonna go tell her everything right now, because I love her. 

Boze - You keep saying that to yourself but you don't, I know you don't. You love me.

I laughed loudly.

Me - What the fuck are you on about? You're so deluded. 

I shook my head and entered the elevator, dreading the confrontation I would now have to have with Courtney.