Prologue

"Come on Turbo, you can do this. You have to use your Turbo Speed" a Pikachu thought to himself. He watched the flag in front of him, held in the mouth of a Flareon. Once he waved the flag the Great Pokémon Race in Poketown began.

Turbo ran straight into 6th place, in front of a Swellow and behind a Weavile. He easily passed the Weavile and a Talonflame. Now he had to pass a Jolteon, Accelgor, and the Ninjask Champion. The Jolteon looked to his side to see Turbo about to pass him. He ran ahead with Quick Attack. "So that's how Sparks wants to play, huh?" He thought. "Well let's see about that!"

He used Volt Tackle and easily passed Sparks and the Accelgor. Now he just had to pass the champion to be number one.

The Ninjask seemed to have noticed him before even turning around. "Hello Turbo, already passed the other racers I see. For a Pikachu, you are quite fast. Maybe it's all that training in the Starter Squad."

"I will beat you this time, Gonzales. I will be number one and I will become champion." Turbo replied.

"Oh, sure you will" he teased. "But... Let's see how fast you really are." Gonzales speeded forward. Turbo was ready as he used Volt Tackle to get his speed back. He was now back at Gonzales' side. "Impressive..." he said.

"Thanks" Turbo replied with a grin. He sped forward, passing Gonzales and running into the pink ribbon. A Sylveon waved the flag for their new winner. "And now there's a new champion in Poketown's Pokemon Race" Turbo announced.

A Espeon levitated the trophy to Turbo. He looked at the shiny gold Lightning Bolt on the trophy. "Congratulations to our new champion, Turbo" she announced.

The crowd went wild especially the side of the crowd filled with Starters. "Congratulations Turbo" a Sceptile and Greninja said. "That was a great race."

__________________________
Finally the new story for my new Starter Squad OC, Turbo. Hope you enjoyed :)

Also the Poketown Pokémon Race allows Pokémon to use only moves that make them faster if they don't attack the racers. If they attacked the racers they are immediately disqualified.

Race Score:
11- Sceptile
10- Greninja
9- Noivern
8. Ribombee
7- Swellow
6- Weavile
5-Talonflame
4- Sparks the Jolteon
3- Accelgor
2- Gonzales
1. Turbo