Chapter 4

Turbo looked down from the tree he hid in and saw an Absol walking through the forest carrying what seemed to be a bag of Nuggets in a bag.

Turbo grinned. "This could be my chance. My first victim."

He leaped out of the tree and landed in front of the Absol.

"Hello Turbo." The Absol mumbled.

"What do you got there?" Turbo asked.

"Oh. I found some Nuggets in my cave and I was walking to town to sell them so I can get some money."

"Hm... Do you mean so I can get some money. Those Nuggets belong to me now. Give them to me or else!" Turbo growled.

"W-Wait what? Are you robbing me? I don't think Paarthurnax-"

"Paarthurnax won't find out. Besides I'm sick of working with him anyways. Now GIVE ME MY NUGGETS!!!" He snapped.

The Absol backed up.

"Don't even think about running away. I bet I can outrun you, Slowpoke."

"What has gotten into you, Turbo?"

"Oh nothing. What's wrong with you!" Turbo then used Quick Attack on her with great speed, breaking the Absol's spine and watched her groan in pain as he took the Nuggets.

"W-why???? How c-could you!!" She groaned.

"I am an outlaw now, Sweetheart!" He chuckled. He used Thunderbolt until the Absol stopped moving.

"Hehehe!!! Being a criminal is easy!!" Turbo chuckled. He ran away with the Nuggets far away from the first crime scene he had committed with a smile plastered on his face.

___________________________
That's the end of Chapter 4. Hope you enjoyed. ^U^ More will be coming soon...